School Health Corporation
2021 National Athletic Training Month - Athletic Trainers are the Unsung Hero
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This offer is open to any person who is a legal U.S. resident, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible. The Sweepstakes begins March 1, 2021 and ends 11:59 P.M. Central time on March 30, 2021 ("Promotional Period").
If an entrant is an employee of a school or business, it is the entrant’s sole responsibility to review, understand and abide by their employer’s policies and any applicable laws, regulations or rules regarding the entrant’s eligibility to participate in or accept prizes from the Sweepstakes. If an entrant is found to be in violation of his or her employer’s policies or any applicable laws, regulations or rules, the entrant will be disqualified from entering the Sweepstakes and being awarded or retaining any prizes. The Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an entrant and his or her employer related to this Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter. Submit your entry by filling out our online entry form. Entrants may enter via the entry form application on the School Health landing page (www.schoolhealth.com/natm).
Prizes. One winner will be drawn at random each week. Prizes: Week 1: Medi Kit PPE Sport ProPack and Pro 21 Scissors ; Week 2: Medi Kit First-In; Week 3: Therabody Theragun Mini; Week 4: Therabody Theragun Mini; Grand Prize: The winning nominator will receive a Therabody Theragun Elite, the winning Athletic Trainer will receive a Therabody Theragun Elite and the Medi Kit PPE Sport ProPack. Prize winners will be drawn at random on or about March 5, March 12, March 19, March 26, and the Grand Prize drawing on March 30.
*Prizes subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions at its sole discretion.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
Entrants will be opted in to receive Sponsor emails unless the opt-out checkbox is selected. Entrants can opt out of receiving Sponsor emails at any time.
3. Selection of the Winners. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing of qualified entries. Winners will be posted on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/schoolhealth.sportsmed/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/esportshealth.
Winners will be notified via email. Entries deemed obscene, defamatory, offensive or otherwise inappropriate will be disqualified, in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, inappropriate for any reason. Non-winners will not be contacted.
5. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to Illinois conflict of law principles.
6. Winner's Name. To obtain the winner’s name (available after 4/1/2021) please visit https://www.facebook.com/schoolhealth.sportsmed/ or Twitter at https://twitter.com/esportshealth, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to School Health Corporation, 2021 NATM, 5600 Apollo Drive, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008