New Adventure Media Pty. Ltd.
Off Road Adventure Show
“The Ultimate 4X4 Adventure Giveaway!” COMPETITION
Promotional Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older only. (“Eligible Entrant”) Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the competition and register:
- Visit www.offroadadventureshow.com.au/competitions/ and enter your name, address including postcode, daytime telephone number and email address during the promotional period and receive (1) one entry per person, per day; or
- Visit www.campertrailerlifestyle.com.au/competitions/ and enter your name, address including postcode, daytime telephone number and email address during the promotional period and receive (1) one entry per person, per day; or
- Visit www.camperdeals.com.au/competitions/ and enter your name, address including postcode, daytime telephone number and email address during the promotional period and receive (1) one entry per person, per day; or
- Visit www.whatsupdownunder.com.au/competitions and enter your name, address including postcode, daytime telephone number and email address during the promotional period and receive (1) one entry per person, per day.
- The promotion commences at 00:01am (AEDST) on 5/2/21 and closes at 12noon (AEDST) on 3/9/21. (Promotional Period).
MAJOR/MINOR PRIZE DRAWS
- There will be 1 X Major Prize Draw, 12 x Runner Up Draws. All valid entries received within the promotional period outlined above will be entered into the Major and Runner Up Prize Draws.
- The Major and Minor Prize Draws will take place on Friday 01/10/21 at 5.00pm (AEDST) at 2175 Turondale Road, Turondale NSW Australia 2795
- Signature Campers Deluxe 2 Camper Trailer - Including TOYTUF 1400 Roof Top Tent and TOYTUF 2m Awning (Includes on-road costs and 12 months registration) - Valued at up to RRP $19,490
RUNNER UP PRIZES
First Runner Up: Darche Offroad Adventure Pack, including Eclipse 270 Awning, Eclipse Retreat, Darche Swag, XL Ultra Stretcher, Canvas Sleeping Bag, Canvas Hutch, Vipor XVI Chair, Traka 1200 Table, BBQ 450, + Darche Merch Pack - Worth over $4,200
2nd Runner Up: Opposite Lock Gift Voucher - Value $2,000
3rd Runner Up: Toyo Tyres (Set of Tyres) - Value $1,800
4th Runner Up: SABER Offroad Recovery Gear Kit, including Kinetic Ropes, Soft Shackles, Recovery Rings, Recovery Hitch, Winch Rope, And More, worth over $1800
5th Runner Up: Redarc Manager30 - Value $1,965
6th Runner Up: Pair of Lightforce HTCX2 Driving Lights with Wiring Harness Value - worth over $1,700
7th Runner Up: MyCoolman Pack, including 44L Fridge/Freezer, Power Pack, 591 Aqua Water Bottle, & MyCoolman Tumbler Value, worth over $1,700
8th Runner Up: Georges Cameras Camera Kit - Value $1,500
9th Runner Up: Voucher for Tough Dog Suspension - Value $1,500
10th Runner Up: Zoleo Device and Universal Mount Kit, Plus 12-month Activation Fee - Worth over $1,400
11th Runner Up: GME XRS Connect Radio Kit - Value $1,000
12th Runner Up: Club 4x4 Insurance Voucher - Value $1,000
13th Runner Up: Clearview Prize Pack - Worth over $450
- Total Maximum value of Runners Up Prize and all Minor Runners Up Prizes is valued at up to RRP $22,179 AUD.
- Total Promotional Prize Pool is valued at up to RRP $41,669 AUD.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- The winner of the Major and Minor prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and the names of the prize winner will be published in The Australian on 8/10/21 and on the Promoter’s websites located at: www.offroadadventureshow.com.au, www.campertrailerlifestyle, www.whatsupdownunder.com.au
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days from the prize draw or any other period mutually agreed between the Prize winner(s) and the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered in to. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- If necessary, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original Major draw on the 17/1/22 (being at least 3 months after the date of the Major Prize Draw) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and their names published on the promoter’s website located at www.offroadadventureshow.com.au
- In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotional database and not time of transmission by the Entrant. Email/Online is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any problems or technical malfunction(whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion;
(c) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants’ details;
(d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
(e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought); or
(g) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
- The Promoter is New Adventure Media Pty Ltd (ABN 13 605 095 387) of 2175 Turondale Road, Turondale NSW 2795 Telephone 0422 198 154. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: TP/00640-NTP/01014 ACT: ACT TP 20/01855.1, SA: T20/1626