Sketch For Survival 2022: Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to artists worldwide, except for employees of the Real World Conservation Trust (RWCT), their immediate families, agents, or anyone else associated with administration of this competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is midnight GMT on 30 June 2022.
- To enter, complete the online submission form by the closing date. Do not post/mail your artwork to us.
- Artists selected by the judges will be contacted by Friday 15th July with details of how to send/mail their artworks to us for the second round of judging. Failure to forward the original artwork to us will result in elimination from the competition.
- The 100 Finalists and Highly Commended Collection will be announced on Friday 9th September 2022.
- The shortlists for the Awards will be announced on Friday 16th September. All shortlisted artists will receive a ticket to our Awards night in London in November.
- The 4 Winning Artists will be announced on Friday 30th September.
- The RWCT has the right to publish all entries on its website explorersagainstextinction.co.uk and selected ones on its Social Media channels or for press/promotion of the campaign and RWCT.
- RWCT has the right to publish an image of selected artworks in their Sketch For Survival 2022 Book produced to sell and raise funds for the charity. They will not be reproduced elsewhere without the consent of the artist who retains all rights.
- The RWCT will offer for sale or auction the artwork of the 100 Finalists and the Highly Commended Collection, through its gallery, online gallery and online auction. All receipts for the art will go to the Explorers Against Extinction Project Fund, supporting front line conservation Worldwide.
- Entries limited to one per artist per category (Total 2 submissions).
- E-mail addresses will be only be used by RWCT for updates on the competition in their newsletter which can be opted out of. They will not be disclosed to any other parties.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the RWCT.
Promoter: The Real World Conservation Trust. UK Charity 1177505. Registered Address: Happisburgh, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0QQ