1. Description of the Sweepstake: The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority (the “Port Authority”) is giving away a pair three (3) roundtrip airline tickets (total value not to exceed $1,000) Las Vegas, Nevada, on a connecting flight on American Airlines out of Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport (TOL) during the Las Vegas Sweepstake. Three (3) winners will be chosen. This sweepstake will run from June 15, 2021, to July 6, 2021. Contestants may enter the Sweepstake via toledoexpress.com/contests. One entry per person is permitted.
2. The winners of the tickets must agree to cooperate with the Port Authority based on these Rules in order to successfully use the tickets. Must be 21 or older to enter and win. No substitution of the tickets is permitted. Air travel tickets are for air travel only. Air travel tickets do not include assigned seats, checked baggage, hotel, car rental, insurance, applicable taxes, travel documents, or any other expenses and incidentals not expressly included in the description and such items are the responsibility of the winner.
3. To enter, visit www.toledoexpress.com/contests between 6/15/2021 starting at 12 a.m. and 7/6/21 ending at 11:59 p.m. and fill out the required form. One entry per person. Winners will be randomly selected via a generator on Woobox.
4. All participants must agree to these Official Rules in order to enter this Sweepstake. Entering this Sweepstake constitutes agreement to the Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstake. By entering the Sweepstake, participants agree to comply with and be bound by the Sweepstake results, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. By participating in the Sweepstake, the winners authorize the Port Authority to use the winner’s name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and any medium, including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers, television, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage which the Port Authority may deem appropriate without compensation. The winners must also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Sweepstake.
6. This Sweepstake is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and associated taxes with the prizes won.
7. The Port Authority reserves the right to change or terminate this Sweepstake at any time without prior notice.
8. The Sweepstake submissions will become the property of the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority upon receipt and will not be returned after the Sweepstake.
9. Prize: Each winner will receive two (2) roundtrip, economy-class airline tickets requiring travel to Las Vegas, Nevada on an American Airlines connection through Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) or Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) that originates from Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport (TOL). The winner is to choose three dates between the date they are notified of their prize and December 31, 2021, to fly. Preferred dates must be sent to email@example.com and booked by October 31, 2021. A 14-day advance booking is recommended. The dates will be booked by Port Authority staff based on availability. The winner will be required to sign legal documentation before the travel can be scheduled. The Port Authority retains the right in its sole discretion to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of travel dates for any reason. The winner will be responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to the ticket as well as any incidentals or expenses. There is no cash alternative and the ticket must be taken as offered. Furthermore, the Port Authority is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute any tickets due to such cancellations or delays. Airline ticket is nontransferable and must be used by the winner of the prize. Total value of the pair of tickets is not to exceed $1,000. The winners will be issued a tax form 1099 for any prize that exceeds $599 in value.
10. The Port Authority is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. The Port Authority is not responsible for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. The Port Authority is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display Sweepstake materials on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, the Port Authority reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake.
11. The winners shall schedule a day and time to pick up their ticket from the Port Authority downtown office located on the 7th floor of One Maritime Plaza, Toledo, OH.
12. By participating in this Sweepstake, the participant fully releases and discharges the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority, City of Toledo, American Airlines, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to his/her participation in the sweepstake, including, but not limited to any delays or cancellations in air travel.