Our W.E. Made It Gift Guide give away ended on Sunday December 16th at 11:59pm
Congratulations to all our winners!
- Christine M. won from Bonzai Gifts by Pet Nanny
- Melissa T. won from Gallup Leather
- Lana W. won from Lee & Maria
- Sharron J. won from Little Sheep Yarn Boutique
- Robin M. won from Michael Difazio Reclaim Artistry
- Christopher K. won from Mirror World Publishing
- Carol J. won from Pottery Cupboard
- Sandra F. from Red Lantern Coffee Co.
- Rozalia R. won from River Rock Pottery by Trish MacDonald
- Caitlin L. won from Simon Steeps
- Manuel V. won from Smelly Wellness presents Creative Collection
- Nick N. won from Southwest Shores
- Alyssa D. won from Stray Sheep Co.
- Michael H. won from Sweet Revenge Bake Shop
- Lyle G. won from Sugar Spoon Bake Shop
- Melony S. from Ted Farron's Gourmet Butcher Shop
- Linda S. won from The Artisans Gifting Company
- Kelly C. won from Tsunami Glassworks
- Sandra N. won from Urban Art Market
- Rachel E. won from Walkerville Brewery
- Marilyn T. won from Witch and Whimsy
- Cynthia L. won from Wreaths and Florals by Janice
Still looking to buy local this holiday season? Check out the W.E. Made It Gift Guide at yqgmade.ca featuring locally made gifts that would be perfect to put under the Christmas tree this year!
The W.E. Made It Gift Guide - in partnership with the Windsor-Essex Small Business Centre.