NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The contest is open only to those who sign up at https://woobox.com and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of Maine, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Maine Spirits, Pine State Trading, State of Maine, Maine Bureau of Alcoholic Beverages and Lottery Operations (BABLO), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Maine Spirits as final and binding as it relates to the content of contest.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 7-1-2021 at 9:00 AM EST and ending 7-31-21 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST 7-31-21.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry at https://woobox.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Maine Spirits. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Maine Spirits.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive $90 Moondancers Gift Certificate . The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Maine Spirits. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Maine Spirits' discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Maine Spirits to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. In the event of cancellation, shortening or postponement of the concert portion of the prize, no alternative prize will be awarded. In the event that the prize value is in excess of $600.00, the winner will be required to provide all information necessary or appropriate for the completion of IRS Form 1099 prior to (and as a condition of) delivery of the prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Maine Spirits, at their discretion. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Maine Spirits shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Prize must be picked up in person at the BABLO office in Augusta, Maine. If prize is not picked up within agreed upon time frame, Maine Spirits reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MAINE SPIRITS' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (text), You understand and agree that Maine Spirits, anyone acting on behalf of Maine Spirits, and Maine Spirits’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Maine Spirits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Maine Spirits’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Maine Spirits may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Maine Spirits. Maine Spirits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Maine Spirits has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Maine Spirits reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Maine Spirits and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAINE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maine having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pine State Spirits, 99 Enterprise Ave, Gardiner, ME 04345. Requests must be received no later than 7-31-20 11:59 PM EST.
13. The contest hosted by Maine Spirits is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.