2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to any individuals (“Entrants”) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who is a legal resident of the United States, excluding where otherwise prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. The Sweepstakes is specifically void outside the United States and wherever prohibited by law. Proof of legal U.S. residency and of age may be required at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families with whom they reside are not eligible to win. The definition of immediate family as it pertains to these rules includes mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, and child.
3. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter, go to
https://woobox.com/kp829i from June 10, 2021 to June 15, 2021 and complete the registration form. Limit one entry per household per day. Any use of robotic, repetitive, or any other automated means for entry (including contest-entry services or multiple or different identities) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that Entrant. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on June 10, 2021 at 12 a.m. (CT). Final entries must be received by June 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (CT).
5. Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a choice of one (1) of three (3) prize options. Prize options are Philips PH805 Active Noise Canceling (ANC) Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Performance Headphones (approximate retail value = $169), VANKYO Leisure 430 Mini Video Projector (approximate retail value = $109.00), and a CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack, 100oz (approximate retail value = $97.00). Winners are solely and fully responsible for any and all costs and expenses and applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to prizes received. The winner may be required to fill out tax forms as necessary to receive the prize. All prizes are awarded “as is”. Sponsor does not make, nor is Sponsor in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or condition. The prize is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor’s election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
6. Selection of Winner: The drawing to determine the grand prize winner will be made by Sponsor on June 16, 2021 at or about 11 a.m. (CT). The first entry selected at random will be declared the potential winner. The potential winner will be contacted by email at the address indicated on the selected Entrant’s entry forms on the same business day or by phone at the number provided on the forms. In the event that a winner is unable to be reached in that manner or does not respond to notification within 48 hours of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and another eligible entry may be drawn. The process will be repeated until the winner is declared. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to a winner’s computer spam, junk email, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Sponsor reserves the right to use third-party websites or devices to facilitate the random selection.
7. Probability of Winning: The probability of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received before the deadline in accordance with these rules.
8. Decisions Final: All decisions made by Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes are final and not subject to challenge. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to take any steps it deems necessary in its absolute discretion, including the limiting of entries and the exclusion of entrants, to ensure that the Sweepstakes is conducted in a fair way for all entrants and Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify an Entrant, with or without cause, or if fraud or any other factor impairs the spirit or integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Sponsor cancels or modifies the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to award or not award prizes in its sole discretion.
9. No Liability: By entering, all Entrants release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its employees, agents, and representative from any and all liability for any and all injury, loss, and damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any risk associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded as part of this Sweepstakes or any liability associated with online or electronic entries, and expressly disclaims liability from loss or damage to a participant’s property and equipment, however caused, arising from bugs, viruses, or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from online or electronic entries. Entrants hereby waive all rights to any claims, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including court costs and attorneys' fees, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Furthermore, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes and the prizes awarded shall be resolved solely by Sponsor, shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
10. Entries Belong to AOP: All entries become the property of AOP and will not be returned.
11. Lost Entries: Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, or delayed entries. Proof of entry in the Sweepstakes will not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
12. Consent to Use: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants consent to the use of their name, address, phone number, and email address by Sponsor for the explicit purpose of expanding the Sponsor database of customers or potential customers. Entrants may receive the following from Sponsor employees or representatives: phone calls, catalogs, specials, promotional offers, postcards, fliers, and other advertising material.
13. Personal Information: The personal information obtained from the Sweepstakes entry form will not be used or disclosed by Sponsor for any purpose whatsoever other than general Sweepstakes administration and the purposes set forth in these rules. All Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. Personal information will be collected and stored by Sponsor and the website woobox.com. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. The applicable privacy policies can be found at https://woobox.com/privacy and https://www.aop.com/terms-and-conditions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants have read and hereby agree to all personal information uses and disclaimers as explained in these privacy policies.
14. Applicable Laws: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, excluding conflicts of laws principles. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for any causes or controversies arising out of the Sweepstakes. Entrants waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Void where prohibited by law.
15. Winning Entry: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246. Request must be received no later than six (6) months from the end of the Promotion Period for the name of the winner and no later than the end of the Promotion Period, for a copy of the rules.
16. Arbitration: Any and all disputes related to the Sweepstakes will be submitted to confidential, binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, in Maricopa County, Arizona. Arbitration judgment and award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction. Entrants will have no right to any injunctive or equitable relief in connection with the Sweepstakes. The prevailing party in any dispute will be entitled to collect its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, in connection with any dispute.
17. General Conditions:
a. Sponsor shall not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, actions or inactions of any governmental entity (foreign or domestic) or its agencies and/or departments, civil unrest or disturbances, riots, work stoppage delays, postponements, inclement weather, rescheduling, natural disasters, government-ordered shelters-in-place or shut-downs, or any other event or occurrence outside its respective control.
b. If, in Sponsor's sole determination, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties or methods used to submit entries compromise the spirit and/or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entry at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or for whom tampering or interfering is done on his/her behalf), and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
c. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network, system, server, provider, equipment, software, or entry received by Sponsor or any web site, including woobox.com, related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, as well as any third-party websites or devices used to facilitate the random selection of a winner.
17. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Alpha Omega Publications, 804 N. 2nd Ave. E., Rock Rapids, Iowa, 51246.