Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day Sweepstakes
1. HOW TO ENTER; ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) which consists of a prize drawing to be conducted prior to the Event listed below in Section 2. Entries of this form may be submitted beginning on March 20, 2017 @ 7:00AM (CT), and concluding on June 18, 2017 @ 9:00 PM (CT) Central Daylight Time (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Mills Fleet Farm (“Sponsor”). Participants may enter (1) by texting the word BOAT to 86516, (2) online at facebook.com/fleetfarm or https://www.fleetfarm.com/promos/giveaways (the ‘Sweepstakes Sites”) or (3) print his or her name, address, daytime telephone number and email address on a 3” x 5” card. Limit one entry per person regardless of means of entry.
Submit Post Card Entries to the following address:
MILLS FLEET FARM
Attn: Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 1199
Appleton, WI 54912
(the “Sweepstakes Address”).
Sweepstakes is further limited to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (Excluding Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, New York and anywhere else prohibited), 21 years or older and who are not an employee, officer or director of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies or involved in the development or Sponsor’s execution of the Sweepstakes or an immediate family member of or household resident with such persons. Employees of Mills Fleet Farm ("Sponsor"), Shimano American Corporation, and Sportco Marketing (collectively, the "Sponsor Parties"), and each of their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Participation in any part of the Sweepstakes constitutes a participant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes officials and such decisions shall be final. For purposes of these Official Rules an online entry is received when Sponsor’s servers record the entry at the Sweepstakes Site. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules.
2. PRIZE: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, one winner will be awarded in this Sweepstakes:
Winnings: One (1) chosen sweepstakes winners will be provided one (1) PRIZE from the EVENT on the DATE.
Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day
· Sweepstakes Starts: March 20, 2017 @ 7:00AM (CT)
· Sweepstakes Ends: June 18, 2017 @ 9:00 PM (CT)
Winner will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Tentative Sweepstakes title winner will be selected by Mills Fleet Farm staff at random within twenty four (24) hours of the close of the Entry Period. Such tentative winner will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone call as soon as practical after the selection. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim the title by not claiming such title or by not returning Sponsor’s phone message within 24 hours of attempted notification and in such case an alternate winner for the applicable unclaimed winnings will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as a tentative winner claims the title. In all cases, Sponsors reserve the right to request proof of residency and, age, and a winner will be deemed to have forfeited the title if Sponsors, in their sole discretion, find that the proof is unsatisfactory.
At such time, subject to verification by the Sweepstake Sponsor’s designated judges, a tentative title winner will be deemed a title Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the title Winner further grants to the Sponsor the right to use such person’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance or the return of any title notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the title Winner, available one month after the close of the Entry Period, and before six months after the close of the Entry Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day at 1300 South Lynndale Drive, PO Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54911. All such requests must be received within six (6) months of the close of the Entry Period.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND THOSE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND THE JUDGES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY TITLE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE RESPECTIVE WINNERS OF ANY TITLE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE TITLE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any title awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin .
8. CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the Sweepstakes Website throughout duration of the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GENERAL: Taxes on Prize and any other expenses, including sales and income tax, and vehicle license, title and registration fees, delivery fees and insurance are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has entered via the Sweepstakes Site, entries will be declared to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email address corresponding to the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and Sweepstakes officials designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.
For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by law) by first class mail to: Official Rules, Mills Fleet Farm/Shimano Ultimate Father’s Day , 1300 South Lynndale Drive, PO Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54911. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the close of the Entry Period. Official Rules will also be posted at the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes.
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.