1. Description of the Contest: The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority (the “Port Authority”) is giving away six (6) roundtrip airline tickets, four (4) to a first place winner and two (2) to a second place winner, (total ticket value not to exceed $250 each) to winner’s choice of Orlando (Sanford), Florida; Punta Gorda (Ft. Myers), Florida; or Tampa Bay (St. Pete), Florida on Allegiant during the Caption Your Way to Florida Contest. This contest will accept entries from October 13 to October 27, 2021. A winner will be determined as the photo with the most votes from October 28 to November 1, 2021.
2. Each winner of the tickets must agree to cooperate with the Port Authority based on these Rules in order to successfully use the tickets. Must be 21 or older to win. No substitution of the tickets is permitted. Air travel tickets are for air travel only. Prize does not include assigned seats, checked baggage, hotel, car rental, insurance, applicable taxes, travel documents, or any other expenses and incidentals not expressly included in the description and such items are the responsibility of the winner.
3. To enter, contestants must upload an image of themselves or their family members in Halloween costume and include in the caption why they want to travel from TOL to Florida. Contestants must indicate, via a button on the entrance form, that permission was received to upload the photo if it is not of the contestant. The entrance form is available by visiting Facebook.com/ToledoExpress or www.toledoexpress.com/contests between 10/13/2021 starting at 12:00 a.m. and 10/27/21 ending at 11:59 p.m. and fill out the required form. Contestants can also upload an image to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TOLAirportHalloweenContest to be entered. One vote per person per image. Contestants are unable to enter with a hashtag via a private Instagram profile. Contestants entering with a hashtag via Facebook must post their photo directly to www.facebook.com/ToledoExpress. One entry per person. Contestants’ photos will be displayed on Woobox and voted on by the public between 10/28/2021 starting at 12:00 a.m. and 11/1/21 ending at 11:59 p.m. Voting participants can only vote for one photo once. The photos with the two highest votes will be selected the first and second place winners. If there is a tie of two or more entries for first place, entries will be put into a random drawing for first and second place.
4. All participants must agree to these Official Rules in order to enter this Contest. Entering this Contest constitutes agreement to the Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. By entering the Contest, participants agree to comply with and be bound by the Contest results, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. By participating in the Contest, the winner authorizes the Port Authority to use the winner’s name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and any medium, including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers, television, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage which the Port Authority may deem appropriate without compensation. The winner must also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the Contest.
6. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and associated taxes with the prizes won.
7. The Port Authority reserves the right to change or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
8. The Contest submissions will become the property of the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority upon receipt and will not be returned after the Contest.
9. Prize: The first-place prize winner will receive four (4) roundtrip, economy-class airline tickets requiring travel on Allegiant that originates from Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport (TOL) to the winner’s choice of Orlando Sanford, Florida; Ft. Myers-Punta Gorda, Florida; or St. Pete-Clearwater, Florida. The second-place prize winner will receive two (2) roundtrip economy-class airline tickets with the same destination options identified above. The winners are to choose three dates between the date they are notified of their prize and December 31, 2022, to fly. Preferred dates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and booked by March 31, 2022. A 14-day advance booking is recommended. The dates will be booked by Port Authority staff based on availability. The winners will be required to sign legal documentation before the travel can be scheduled. The Port Authority retains the right in its sole discretion to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of travel dates for any reason. The winners will be responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to the tickets as well as any incidentals or expenses. There is no cash alternative and the tickets must be taken as offered. Furthermore, the Port Authority is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute any tickets due to such cancellations or delays. Airline tickets are nontransferable and must be used by the winners of the prize. Total value of each individual ticket is not to exceed $250 and travel costs in excess of $250 is the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. The Port Authority retains the right in its sole discretion to remove from Woobox and the Contest, at any time without prior notice, any photos and/or captions it deems in its sole discretion to be derogatory and/or inappropriate.
11. The Port Authority is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. The Port Authority is not responsible for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. The Port Authority is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to display Contest materials on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Port Authority reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
12. The winners shall schedule a day and time to pick up their tickets from the Port Authority downtown office located on the 7th floor of One Maritime Plaza, Toledo, OH.
13. By participating in this Contest, the participant fully releases and discharges the Port Authority, City of Toledo, Allegiant Airlines, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to his/her participation in the contest, including, but not limited to any delays or cancellations in air travel.