Terms and conditions – Arden Grange Rescue Festive Feast – Free prize draw
1. Nominations can be submitted online via www.ardengrange20.com. There is no charge to enter.
2. Start date: 7th December 2018 09.00GMT.
3. Closing date: 13th December 2018 12:00GMT.
4. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
5. A maximum of one prize available for one registered rescue centre.
6. Prize is 100kg of Arden Grange dog and/or cat food. Winning rescue centre can request either 100kg of dry dog food OR 100kg of dry cat food OR a mixture dog and cat dry food totalling to 100kg.
7. The 100kg of dog/cat food must be chosen from the Arden Grange dry food product range and cannot include products from the Arden Grange treat range or Partners wet dog food range.
8. Prizes are unable to be transferred to a different rescue centre or exchanged for a cash alternative.
9. The prize must be delivered in a single delivery to one UK address.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to entrants in the United Kingdom only (excluding Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Scilly Islands).
11. Entrants can only nominate one rescue centre and only enter once.
12. The winning rescue centre will be contacted either via e-mail or telephone within five days of the competition close date. The prize will be dispatched no later than 19th December 2018, unless an alternative date is requested by the winning rescue centre charity.
13. The winning rescue centre will be announced on our social media pages, www.ardengrange.com and any other marketing material Arden Grange chooses.
14. For the name of the winning rescue centre, please send a SAE to Arden Grange after the closing date to: Marketing Department, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ or send request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The winning rescue centre will be chosen at random from all entrants.
16. Only registered charities can win the prize available. If the rescue centre chosen is not registered, another will be picked from all entries received.
17. Data gathered during the entry process will be held by Arden Grange. This data will not be shared with any third parties.
18. Competition is organised and promoted by Leander International Pet Food Ltd.
19. No responsibility is accepted for nominations lost, delayed or not received as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The competition is not open to employees or relatives of Arden Grange.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
Promoters: Leander International Pet Foods Ltd, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex BN6 9BJ.