Poland Spring® 175th Anniversary Sea Bags Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Poland Spring® 175th Anniversary Sea Bags Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and affiliated agencies and vendors, Sea Bags, LLC (“Sea Bags”), State 23 Media, LLC, Maine Life Media LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parent, subsidiary affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsors: Nestlé Waters North America Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902 and Sea Bags LLC, 25 Custom House Wharf, Portland ME, 04101l. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 6, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sea Bags’ servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.seabags.com/giveaway and following the links and instructions to enter by providing your name, valid email address, and home address (no P. O. Boxes permitted). You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing.
Limit: You may enter only one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to enter more than one (1) time by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and that individual must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes drawing and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on or around August 12, 2020. The potential winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and prize will be shipped to the address entrant provided at time of entry. If a potential winner of a prize cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE (175) PRIZES: One (1) Poland Spring Anniversary Sea Bag, made from recycled sails with an inside zippered pocket. All details and colors selected by Sponsors. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $220. Total ARV of all prizes is $38,500
Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per household.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or award the prizes as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, or any other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related, materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, not received or stolen mail, entries, emails or other communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/2X0szl4. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Nestlé Waters North America Inc. All Rights Reserved.