OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter to win a My Hero Academia Prize Pack: Beginning May 27, 2021 at 5:00 PM (EST) through June 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EST), you can enter online through:
Winner Selection: 2 Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or before June 10, 2021. One entry per person. Drawing will be conducted by TMP International, LLC/McFarlane Toys whose decisions are final.
Prize pack consists of:
Winner notification: In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within two (2) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one Winner fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified via e-mail at Sponsor's discretion, on or about June 30, 2021.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, scrip or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or in accurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) ages 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of the McFarlane Toys (as defined below), its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. Contest does not include resin statues, work for hire projects or retailer/brand exclusive products but is up to the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for prize an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstake. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, W-9 form, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that he/she will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 5 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Sponsor, its partners, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstake or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor employees are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstake or in the announcement of the prize.
6. PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Once the winner has verified the necessary information, they will be mailed their prize.
7. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstake. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Sweepstake if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Maricopa County, AZ; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Arizona law governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
9. SPONSOR: McFarlane Toys P.O. Box 12230, Tempe, AZ85284-0038 is the sponsor (the “Sponsor”) of the Sweepstakes.
Disclaimer: By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold McFarlane Toys, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. In no event will the Released Entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of entrant’s access to and use of any websites associated with this giveaway and/or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites.
©2020 TMP INTERNATIONAL, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.