1. The Small Business Buddy (the Promotion) is an initiative created, managed and sponsored by BizCover Pty Ltd (the Sponsor), located at 260 Elizabeth Street Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. Entry is open to registered small business entities in Australia who have a valid ABN. Small Business is defined as having less than 20 employees and a turnover of less than $2 million per year.
3. Entries can only be made in an individual’s own name and in their own capacity and no entry can be made for or on behalf of any other person, venture or organization. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. Participation is not open to:a. Employees of, or contractors to, BizCover Pty Ltd or any of its agencies involved with the Promotion;b. The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent) of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
5. The promotional period starts September 1st 2015 at 5pm and ends 5pm October 14th. Finalists will be announced within 14 days from the promotional period.
6. Entries are made via Facebook or via the website http://www.smallbusinessbuddy.com.au on the prescribed form.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per business. Limit to one (1) winning entry per registered business for the duration of the Promotion period. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
8. The entrants agree to the use of his/her name, business name, wish and image in any publicity material.
9. The Sponsor is entitled at its sole discretion to reject or disqualify any entry which it determines to be incomplete or ineligible or which in the sole opinion of the Promoter contains unlawful, defamatory, offensive or other material which if published or broadcast would place the business interests of the Sponsor at risk or adversely affect the goodwill, name or reputation of the Sponsor.
10. Each wish granted will be up to the value of AU$2,000 including GST based on the specific wish submitted in the entry for the Program.
11. Each wish must be for an actual product or service. In the case of a product, the total product must be to up to the value of $2,000 and a contribution towards a product will not be considered.
12. Up to five finalists will be chosen each promotional period. These finalists will be chosen by the Sponsor and entered into the final voting round on Facebook.
13. Finalists will be contacted by the Sponsor by email and asked to provide a photo (optional) and potentially other information for the final round
14. The final round voting on Facebook will take place over a two week period commencing from the date that the Finalists are announced.
15. Voting is open on the BizCover Facebook page and each email address and/or Facebook account can vote once each.
16. The finalist with the most votes will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie the winner will be chosen at the Sponsors discretion.
17. BizCover claims the right to deem another finalist the winner in the case of a violation of the Terms and Conditions, or any other circumstances where the prize is unable to be awarded to the winner.
18. Each winner will be responsible for purchasing/ordering their own prize and submitting an invoice. Each winner must submit a valid invoice within 4 weeks of being notified of their prize. The invoice must be made out to BizCover Pty Ltd via email to email@example.com with their name in the subject line and will be paid within 4 weeks. The invoice must be from a registered and reputable business with a valid ABN and detail the prize relating to the wish granted.
19. Each winner is required to complete a short questionnaire or interview about their business. The content of which will be used in our PR and in other public domains to promote the competition. Each winner must also be available for a second interview in a few months to uncover how the wish has made a difference in their business life.
20. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
21. Winners will be notified on a weekday (excluding public holidays) via phone and /or email by a representative from BizCover within 5 days of the final voting round closing.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Any entrant or winner participating in any activity for the purposes of the Promotion or in respect of any prize agrees to fully release and indemnify to the maximum extent permissible by law, the Sponsor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage, financial loss or loss of life in connection with the entrant or winner’s participation in the Program or prize. The indemnity granted by each entrant and winner to the Sponsor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers includes in respect of any cost, loss, expense, damage or liability whether direct or indirect or consequential, (present or future), and any fine or penalty incurred by the entrant or winner.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Sponsor, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
25. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. This promotion is also in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any retail store or third party company/organization. You are providing your information to BizCover Pty Ltd and not to any other party.