#ClicksLoveStruck social media competition
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the #ClicksLoveStruck social media competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Any correspondence regarding this competition must be directed to Clicks and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- All information collected pursuant to the competition is collected by Clicks and not by Facebook or Twitter. By submitting your information to Clicks, you consent to Clicks using your information in connection with the competition.
- In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
4.1 must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
4.2 must have a valid e-mail account and Facebook or Twitter profile
4.3 must take a screengrab when Cupid’s arrow hits the correct product in the image and use the hashtag #ClicksLoveStruck. Clues will be given to ascertain which product is the correct one.
- All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will automatically be entered into the competition.
- The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
6.1 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Group Limited and D’Licious chocolates, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks and D’Licious chocolates and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
6.2 directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and D’Licious chocolates and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners
- The competition will commence on Thursday 1 February 2018 at 10:00 and end on Wednesday 14 February 2018 at 16:00.
- 3 winners (2 weekly winners and 1 grand-prize winner) will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries on:
- Week 1 winner: Thursday 08 February 2018
- Week 2 winner: Thursday 14 February 2018
- Grand-prize winner: Thursday 14 February 2018
- The prize for the competition is as follows:
- Weekly prizes: 1 of 2 D’licious Chocolates hampers to the value of R600 each
- Grand-prize: 1 D’licious chocolates hamper to the value of R600 and 2GB of data per month for 1 year (12 months). Starting in February 2018 and ending in February 2019.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item. If, for any reason, Clicks cannot provide the prize, Clicks will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
- Notification and delivery of prizes:
11.1 The winner’s contact details will be obtained from the entries received. The winner will be informed telephonically within 2 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
11.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call within 2 working days of being contacted indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner immediately thereafter.
11.3 If the winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Customer Call Centre on 0860 254 257 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.4 The winners’ name will be published on Clicks’ official website www.clicks.co.za
11.5 Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, each winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks in any promotional activity.
11.6 The prize will be delivered to winner via courier service within 30 working days of being notified.
- A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks www.clicks.co.za from 1 February 2018 until 15 February 2018.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS, FB, TWITTER, THE SUPPLIER/SPONSOR NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. .
- CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRITION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER ERROR.