Husker Spring Game Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE, APPLICATION, OR USE OF SPONSOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. Each entrant by participating in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on January 16, 2019 and will end at 8:00 AM on February 4, 2019.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, individuals must fill out the Sweepstakes entry Woobox form at https://woobox.com/pbzj6p.
4. DRAWING: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on or about 9:00 AM on February 4, 2019. The drawing will be done under the direction of Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of four (4) tickets (winner and three (3) guests) to the University of Nebraska at Lincoln Huskers Red-White Spring Football game in Lincoln, Nebraska on Saturday, April 13, 2019 (the “Spring Game”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $40.00. Total ARV for all prizes is $1,000.00. Game tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Winner agrees that game tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner. Winner agrees that he/she shall not sell, resell, auction, barter, assign, exchange, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any ticket that is received as a prize. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the game tickets will not be honored. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, beverages, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the prize. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified via the email address they entered into the Woobox form approximately one (1) hour after being selected. If the prize notification is undeliverable, the winner does not reply to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of notification of his/her name being drawn as the potential winner, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner cannot be confirmed and verified twenty-four (24) hours after announcing the alternate winner, the prize will not be awarded. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their name, city and state and photograph/likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants, or, if minors, their parents or legal guardians, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless employees of Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the prizes that may be awarded. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to its principles of conflicts of law and jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Nebraska. Releasees are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the Official Rules, or in any Sweepstakes related advertising or materials; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, or human or other error. If in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor, at its exclusive discretion reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Winners are limited to one (1) prize from the Sponsor within any three hundred sixty-five day period. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, or if a minor, their parents or legal guardians agrees that: a) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from entrants will be maintained by Sponsor in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor will collect information from entrants solely for the purpose of the Sweepstakes and to notify winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes. .
10. WINNERS’ NAMES: For the names of the winners (available on or about February 6, 2019), mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 16, 2019 to First National Bank of Omaha, Attention: Husker Spring Game Ticket Giveaway 2019, 1620 Dodge Street, Stop Code 3150, Omaha, NE 68197.
11. NO AFFILIATION WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
12. SPONSOR: First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197.