Idaho Today Boise State Football Tickets Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Idaho Today Boise State Football Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of Idaho and Oregon in the KTVB media area who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KTVB and Boise State University (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5:00AM MDT on August 31, 2021 and ends at 11:59PM MST on November 14, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Idaho Today page at KTVB.COM (https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/idaho-today/prize-center/277-28621239). Complete all the required information and follow all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Maximum one (1) entry per person daily and only one (1) prize per person for the entirety of the contest. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. One winner will be selected the Monday or Tuesday before home games from September 6 - November 17, 2021 in a random drawing from among
all eligible entries received. Entries will not roll over from one drawing to the next. Entrants must separately enter each drawing in which they wish to participate.
5. Prizes and Odds. Six (6) prizes: Two (2) Boise State football tickets to the 2021-2022 season. APR: $138-198 per pair per game ($888 total). Taxes, transportation, parking, and all other expenses not expressly included above are not part of the prize and are the sole responsibility of Winners. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about 9/07/21 - 11/17/2021 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as deliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit the Bronco Bash on Boise State’s Campus at 1173 W University Dr, Boise, ID 83706 on the day of the game between three hours before the game begins and kickoff. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the
Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Idaho Today Boise State Football Tickets Sweepstakes is sponsored by KTVB and Boise State University. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available December 31, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Idaho Today Boise State Football Tickets Sweepstakes 5407 Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83706.
For questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org