2022 KENS 5 ‘The Fabelmans’ Movie Prize Pack Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “2022 KENS 5 The Fabelmans Movie Prize Pack Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Texas who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Participants must have their principal residence inside the KENS 5 viewing area as defined by Nielsen Corp., which includes the following counties in Texas: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dewitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, LaSalle, Lavaca, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson and Zavala. (Counties are mapped here: http://www.lerctr.org/~ekb/TVMarkets/Maps/texas.gif.) Employees and contractors of KENS 5 (“Administrator), TEGNA, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on November 23, 2022, and end at 11 a.m. (C.T.) on November 23, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by clicking the link on the Great Day SA Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/itsaGreatDaySA). It connects to the Sweepstakes submission page. Complete all of the required information (name, phone, email address, etc.), and follow all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry. Entries are limited to only one (1) per person. Your computer and/or browser must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Administrator or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor, Administrator, or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack which includes ‘The Fabelmans’ merchandise.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by email address provided on winner’s entry form. The winner must respond to such notification within 24 hours. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally pick up their prize at the KENS 5 Studio located on 5400 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, TX 78229. Winners who do not appear as specified shall forfeit their prize. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Administrator or Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
Winner will have thirty (30) days to pick up their prize.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Administrator shall have no liability (financial or otherwise) for any claims or other matters relating to this Sweepstakes or any prizes to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Release. The Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including without limitations, its quality, merchantability,
or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to hold harmless and fully release Sponsor and Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by KENS 5. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available at conclusion of sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List/Official Rules, KENS 5 Sweepstakes, KENS 5 TV, 5400 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact KENS 5 at (210) 366-5000.