Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only, aged 18 years or older only. (“Eligible Entrant”) Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the competition and register; visit http://whatsupdownunder.com.au/competitions page and fill out the entry form. Participants must be subscribed to the What's Up Downunder Digital Magazine & NCE mailing lists at the time the prize is drawn to be eligible to win.
4. The promotion commences on 10/2/2020 at 12:01 am (AEST) and closes on 11/04/2020 11:59 am (AEST) (Promotional Period).
5. There will be 2 Prizes in total. All valid entries received within the promotional period outlined above will be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw will take place on 14/04/2020 at 10:00 am (AEST) at Unit 9, 677 Springvale Road Mulgrave 3170.
7. The first valid entrant will the following prize:
1 x 85L Dual Zone MCM Fridge/freezer - RRP $1,645
1 x Insulated cover – RRP $169
1 x Yamaha EF2000iS Silent Inverter Generator – RRP $2,399
Total 1st prize pool: $4,213
8. Second valid entrant will win the following prize:
1 x Milenco Pack consisting of:
Total 2nd prize value $335.85
8. Total Promotional Prize Pool: $4,548.85 RRP AUD.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
11. The winner will be notified in writing via email, and phone call, if the number is given within two (2) working days of the draw. Prizes will be available within 14 days from the prize draw or any other period that may be agreed between the promoter and the winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
14. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotional database and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion;
(c) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third-party interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants’ details;
(d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
(e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought); or
(g) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
19. The Promoter is Parable Productions Pty Ltd (ABN 33139624927) of Unit 9, 677 Springvale Road Mulgrave 3170. Telephone (03 9975 2200) Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/20/41967