Parable Productions Pty Ltd
Caravan Camping Classifieds & Camper Trailer Lifestyle
“CAMP LIKE A BOSS!” COMPETITION
Promotional Terms & Conditions
– Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
– Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older only. (“Eligible Entrant”) Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
– To enter the competition and register:
– The promotion commences at 00:01am (AEST) on 14/11/20 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDST) on 30/07/2021. (Promotional Period).
MAJOR/MINOR PRIZE DRAWS
– There will be 1 X Major Prize Draw, 1 x Runner Up Draw, and 4 x Minor Prize Draws. All valid entries received within the promotional period outlined above will be entered into the Major, Runner Up and Minor Prize Draws.
– The Major, Runner Up and Minor Prize Draws will take place on Wednesday 04/08/21 at 2.00pm (AEST) at 999 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin VIC 3189 Australia.
– The first valid entry drawn will win the following Major Prize:
1 x Cub Scout Camper Van
1 x 85L My Coolman Fridge
1 x Power Pack
1 x CDT30T-NAVY – Stainless Steel Tumbler
1 x CDT20WB-AQUA – Insulated Drink Bottle
2 x Stubby Holders
1 x Yamaha EF2200 Generator
– Total maximum value of the Major Prize is valued at up to RRP $35,413.80 AUD. All taxes (excluding GST and on-road) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
– The next valid entry drawn will win the following Runners Up Prize:
– The next four (4) valid entries drawn will win the following Minor Runners Up Prize:
– Total Maximum value of Runners Up Prize and all Minor Runners Up Prizes is valued at up to RRP $1,080.00 AUD.
– Total Promotional Prize Pool is valued at up to RRP $36,493.80 AUD.
– Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
– The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
– The winner of the Major and Minor prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and the names of the prize winner will be published in The Australian on 13/8/21 and on the Promoter’s websites located at: www.whatsupdownunder.com.au, www.caravancampingclassified.com.au, www.campertrailerlifestyle.com.au
– Prizes will be delivered within 28 days from the prize draw or any other period mutually agreed between the Prize winner(s) and the Promoter.
– Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered in to. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
– If necessary, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original Major draw on the 4/11/21 (being at least 3 months after the date of the Major Prize Draw) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) working days of the draw and their names published in The Australian and on the promoter’s website located at www.whatsupdownunder.com.au on 11/4/21.
– In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
– Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
– All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotional database and not time of transmission by the Entrant. Email/Online is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
– The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
– To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
– The Promoter is Parable Productions Pty Ltd (ABN 33139624927) of 999 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin VIC 3189 Telephone 0411 099 054 Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: TP/00424 ACT: TP 20/01472, SA: T20/1331.