Terms and Conditions for Arroll's Photo Competition
1.The promoter is Arroll Limited, whose registered office is at 6 Longlands Avenue, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim, BT36 7NE, Northern Ireland
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland except for employees of Arrol Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By entering this competition , the entrant is allowing the above company to use the submitted photo for promotional purposes.
6. Multiple entries are allowed
7. The closing date for entry will be 30th November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows - Complete the form by entering your email address and submitting a photo for judging. There is no requirement to follow us on Instagram or Like our Facebook Page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows - £300 for 1st place, £200 for 2nd place and £100 for 3rd place. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The TOP 3 will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The decision of placing the top 3 will be decided by popular vote via Facebook/Instagram.
14. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
20. The photo submitted must contain an Arroll product.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Arroll Limited and not to any other party.