Fall Clean Up GIVEAWAY
1. HOW TO ENTER; ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Fall Clean Up GIVEAWAY (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 21st, 2018 at 7AM (CT) and concludes on October 19th, 2018 at 9PM (CT). Central Time (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Fleet Farm, LLC P.O. Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54912 (“Sponsor”).
Participants may enter (1) by texting the word CLEANUP to 86516 and (2) online at https://www.fleetfarm.com/giveaways (the ‘Sweepstakes Sites”),.
Sweepstakes is further limited to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older and who are not an officer or director of Sponsor, an employee, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, an immediate family member of or household resident with any such person or involved in the development or Sponsor’s execution of the Sweepstakes. Participation in any part of the Sweepstakes constitutes a participant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes judges and such decisions shall be final. For purposes of these Official Rules an online entry is received when Sponsor’s servers record the entry at the Sweepstakes Site. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. One entry per email address overall regardless of means of entry is allowed.
2. PRIZES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prize (“Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes:
Fall Clean Up Giveaway
Winners will be awarded one (1) of the following prizes:
One (1) SKU 101106396 DeWalt 60V Chainsaw And Blower Combo Kit, ARV $449.99; or
One (1) SKU 101035970 Dirty Hand Tools 44 in Rough Cut Mower, ARV $1699.99; or
One (1) SKU 007189780 Polar Trailer HD 1500 22 cu ft Tow Utility Trailer (ARV $399.99) and one (1) SKU 007459373 Polar Trailer Side Rail Kit for 1500 Trailer Series (ARV $94.99), total ARV $494.98
If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated Approximate Retail Value (ARV), the difference will not be awarded. No transfer or substitution of prizes permitted except where required by law. If the Prize, or any portion of such prize, becomes unavailable, Sponsors may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Any and all taxes that may be or become due on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner agrees to fully indemnify Fleet Farm for any liability it may incur as a result of taxes on the Prize.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 22nd, 2018. Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected entrant (the tentative winner, subject to verification of eligibility) via telephone or e-mail on or about the week following the drawing date. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a Prize by not claiming such Prize or by not completing and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within twenty-four hours (24) hours of attempted notification and in such case an alternate tentative Prize winner will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as a tentative Prize winner completes and returns to Sponsor the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within twenty-four hours (24) hours of attempted notification. At such time, subject to verification by the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s designated judges, a tentative Prize winner will be deemed a Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Prize Winner further grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to use such Prize Winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In all cases, Sponsors reserve the right to request proof of residency and, age, and a winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize if Sponsors, in their sole discretion, find that the proof is unsatisfactory. Prizes will be picked up at the nearest Fleet Farm store to winner.
4. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the Prize Winner, available one month after the close of the Entry Period, and before six months after the close of the Entry Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to: Fall Clean Up GIVEAWAY. Winner List at 1300 South Lynndale Drive, PO Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54911. All such requests must be received within six (6) months of the close of the Entry Period.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, INCLUDING FLEET FARM AND THOSE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND THE SWEEPSSTAKES JUDGES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE WINNER OF ANY PRIZE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRIZE OR ANY PRIZE ELEMENTS AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court encompassing Green Bay, Wisconsin or the appropriate State Court of the State of Wisconsin located in Green Bay, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
8. CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible at Sweepstakes Website throughout duration of the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GENERAL: Sponsors assume no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has entered via the Sweepstakes Site, entries will be declared to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email address corresponding to the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and Sweepstakes judges designated by Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.
For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by law) by first class mail to: Official Rules, Fall Clean Up GIVEAWAY, 1300 South Lynndale Drive, PO Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54911. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the close of the Entry Period. Official Rules will also be posted at the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes.
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.