EuroPharma, Inc Stress Less Solutions for 2020 Giveaway Official Rules
EuroPharma, Inc organizes and sponsors promotions, giveaways, and contests awarding various prizes to participants. The promotions, giveaways, and contests are regulated by Contest Rules (hereinafter “Rules”). Participation in any of these contests constitutes the Participant’s agreement and acceptance of these Rules. All federal, state, local, municipal laws and regulations apply.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTIION TO TERRY NATURALLY DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at and who are 18 years or older as of the date of the entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of EuroPharma, Inc, Employees of Sponsor, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Campaign, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of EuroPharma, Inc as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 1, 2020, 12:00am CST and ending January 30, 2020, 11:59pm CST. All online entries must be received by January 30, 2020, 11:59pm CST. Entries that are submitted before or after the Campaign period will be disqualified.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of EuroPharma, Inc. You may enter the Campaign only once per email address, and you must provide any requested information. Any attempt of circumventation of the rules or use of fraudulent methods of submission will result in immediate disqualification from the Campaign. NO PURCHASED NECESSARY TO ENTER.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (2) AnxioCalm® 45-ct. boxes, (1) Curamin® Extra Strength 120-ct. bottle, (25) AnxioCalm samples, (1) Epsom salt package, (1) Lavendar-scented candle, (1) Adult coloring book with pens which is determined by EuroPharma, Inc. Value of $275. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for another prize, and is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EuroPharma, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of EuroPharma, Inc. Winner will be notified by the email address they provide to enter the giveaway within five days following selection of Winner to claim the prize. EuroPharma, Inc shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within the required time period from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected at random. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at EuroPharma Inc’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. PARTICIPANTS WHO PROVIDE FALSE, FRAUDULENT OR DECEPTIVE ENTRIES OR WHO ENGAGE IN FALSE, FRAUDULENT OR DECEPTIVE ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. How to Claim the Prize: The Winner will have their prize mailed to them. The Winner will assume the risk of the prize’s safe arrival. Prior to prizes be mailed: 1).Winners are required to sign an eligibility form and return to EuroPharma, Inc or 2). For prizes valued at or above $600, winners are required to complete the eligibility form, along with FORM 1099 and must provide (1) a valid government-issued photo identification depicting the proof of age and (2) a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number. The social security number will be used for tax-reporting purposes. EuroPharma, Inc. reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide a satisfactory identification.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign and submitting your entry, You understand and agree that EuroPharma, Inc, anyone acting on behalf of EuroPharma, Inc, and EuroPharma, Inc licensees, successors, and assigns, may use information submitted on your entry to send you advertising and promotional materials and communications, unless you activated the opt-out feature on the entry form. Information from your entry may be used in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Disclaimer of Responsibility: EuroPharma, Inc is not responsible for problems with Campaign entries, including but not limited to, entries which are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of EuroPharma, Inc.
11. Terms & Conditions: EuroPharma, Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond EuroPharma, Inc’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, EuroPharma, Inc may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by EuroPharma, Inc. EuroPharma, Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. EuroPharma, Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, EuroPharma, Inc reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless EuroPharma, Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes and Arbitration: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is EuroPharma, Inc, 955 Challenger Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311, United States.
16. EuroPharma, Inc may utilize different social media platforms to promote sweepstakes or giveaways. The Participant understands any such promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, You Tube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Campaign and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, You Tube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.
17. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ name or copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to EuroPharma, Inc, 955 Challenger Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311. Requests must be received no later than 2/29/2020.