- One Entry per person
- Entrants must fully fill out the entry form
- Competition opens from 8am on Thursday 1st April
- Classes are open until 8pm the following day
- Winner will be announced 8:30pm following day
- By entering the competition you grant BDH permission to use photos for use on Social Media and other Digital Platforms.
- Judging takes place via social media platforms and the number of likes the photos get
- 1st - 3rd place will receive a rosetteÃ‚
- 1st place automatically received entry in Best in Show which is being held on Friday 23rd April
Birmingham Dogs Home Virtual Fun Dog Show 2021 T&Cs
Birmingham Dogs Home Virtual Fun Dog Show 2021
Terms and Conditions
lease read our Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the Birmingham Dogs Home competition and donating.
- Fun Dog Show Promoter
- The following lays out the terms and conditions for the Birmingham Dogs Home's Virtual Fun Dog Show 2021
- The promoter of this online Fun Dog Show is Birmingham Dogs Home (Charity number 222436)
- Birmingham Dogs Home will supply a rosette to 1st - 3rd place of each category
- The Competition is to be promoted across the Birmingham Dogs Home social media platforms, where supporters can enter their images on the official link provided on their website and social media platforms
- Website -Â www.birminghamdogshome.org.uk
- Facebook (Birmingham Centre) - www.facebook.com/BirminghamDogsHome
- Facebook (Wolverhampton Centre) - www.facebook.com/bdhwolverhampton
- Twitter - @BhamDogsHome
- Instagram - @birmingham_dogs_home
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you, the supporter, agrees to comply with the policies of Facebook when you enter the Fun Dog Show -Â https://www.facebook.com/help.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by submitting an entry for the Competition.
- Birmingham Dogs Home reserves the right to cancel the Fun Dog Show at any point, and amend the Terms and Conditions, whilst posting any updates with immediate effect on our official website and social media channels. All entrants would be notified accordingly.
2.Fun Dog Show Entry RulesÃ‚Â
- The Fun Dog Show will open onÂ 01/04/2021 at 8:00AM, and a posts will submitted throughout the month for each category on to Facebook by Birmingham Dogs Home, where supporters will be encouraged to enter by posting images of their dog(s) following the link. Images submitted elsewhere will not be eligible for entry.
- Each class will be open for 32hours
- Winners will be announced 24 hours after entries close and after the judge(s) has chosen the winners of each category. Winners will be announced on all Birmingham Dogs Home social media platforms at the end of the Fun Dog Show so supporters can check who the winners are.
- Entry for each Category/ Dog is £1.00 via text message.
- Supporters can enter by submitting ONE clear image PER DOG/ CATEGORY in the comments of the Birmingham Dogs Home Facebook post of the relevant category they wish to enter.
- Supporters may enter multiple categories, but only one entry per category.
- Birmingham Dogs Home cannot accept responsibility for any entries not received or not being able to upload to Facebook.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years and over.
- Birmingham Dogs Home staff members are excluded from the online competition.
- Birmingham Dogs Home reserves the right to disqualify any entrants from the competition at any point during the competition.
- Birmingham Dogs Home's decision is final.
- All entrants must comply with the Birmingham Dogs Home Terms and Conditions.
- Any feedback and enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Fun Dog Show Payments*
- Payments (classed as a £1 donation) per category/ dog, will be made via text message.
- Text Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org.
- Birmingham Dogs Home are not responsible for any technical difficulties made during your text donation, however, we will look into any difficulties you may experience as best we can.
- We are unable to refund a text donation once made.
- Gift Aid it! Make your donation go further by gift aiding it when you receive your reply text asking you to gift aid your donation.
- Birmingham Dogs Home is not responsible for any costs incurred by you entering our online Competition. When browsing and entering online please be aware that there will be mobile data and internet connection charges that will apply.
6. Fun Dog Show Prizes and Winners
- Winners will be notified via email, and you will have your name and image announced on the Birmingham Dogs Home social media platforms.
- Rosettes will be awarded to the top 3 of each category and will be posted out to the winners.You must provide your address by replying to our email.
- Best In Show prize and rosette can be collected from the Centre at a suitable date once lockdown has been lifted at the Centre, and a picture opportunity will be offered for this for social media at a date to suit.
- There will be no cash alternative for the Best in Show prize.
Good Luck, and thank you for entering the Birmingham Dogs Home virtual Fun Dog Show 2021 to help us raise vital funds for the many homeless dogs in our care during this difficult time xx