● This competition is open to anyone that is subscribed to KARRYON, that is also a registered Australian Travel Agent.
● Competition runs from 9am on 14 May 2019 until 11.59pm on 28 May 2019.
● To be eligible for the prize, agents must showcase how the training module has helped sell United to customers.
● Written entries must be 25 words or less.
● The prize consists of two economy round trip tickets from Sydney or Melbourne (MEL) to one of our hubs in Los Angeles, San Francisco or Houston.
● Travel from the winner’s home port to SYD or MEL is at their own expense.
● Prize is from Sydney or Melbourne only and does not include any transfers to and from the airport. No travel payments will be given to claim the prize should the winner live outside of Sydney NSW or Melbourne VIC.
● Reservations must be made at least 10 days prior to departure.
● Travel is on UA metal only.
● Government and airport taxes and charges must be paid by the winner and must be paid by credit card at time of booking.
● Both tickets must be redeemed at the same time with exactly the same itinerary.
● Blackout periods apply during school holidays, public holidays and other peak travel periods.
● The winner will be responsible to obtain a visa for the travel when necessary.
● Any extra flights / travel additions outside of the prize will be at winner’s own expense and must be booked on united.com or via a travel agent.
● The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
● The content of the prize (destination, class of service, effective period etc) cannot be changed.
● These tickets are valid for roundtrip transportation between the origin and destination, using the most direct routing. Stopovers, upgrades and flight/name changes are not permitted.
● If only one way is redeemed, the other half (unused) portion is no longer redeemable.
● This promotional ticket is not applicable for MileagePlus mileage accrual.
● Judge’s decision is final.