OAKS PARK SUMMER KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, OAKS PARK SUMMER KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the States of Oregon and Washington who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KGW-TV (the “Sponsor”), Oaks Park Amusement Park, (“Promotional Sponsor”) and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (P.T.) on Monday, June 17, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. (P.T.) on Sunday, June 23, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting KGW-TV Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KGWTV8, click on the Sweepstakes tab and complete all of the required information on the online entry and submit to receive one (1) entry. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person, per day. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00 a.m. PT and end at 11:59 p.m. PT that same day. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or delayed entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. On or about Monday, June 24, 2019 One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package for One (1) winner will receive a prize package for 5 that includes five (5) premier ride bracelets good for all rides and skate with conventional skate rental APR - $252.25 Value.
The prize must be used before September 29, 2019 or the prize shall be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor and Promotional Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about the day following the drawing at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to such notification within 24 hours. Failure to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, Winner must visit Sponsor KGW’s offices at 1501 S.W. Jefferson St., Portland, OR (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Leavenworth and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Leavenworth including schedule changes, cancellations, or delays.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. OAKS PARK SUMMER KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by KGW-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 30, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to OAKS PARK SUMMER KICKOFF SWEEPSTAKES “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 1501 S.W. Jefferson St., Portland, OR 97201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Josh Schreck, email@example.com, 503-226-5154.