OFFICIAL RULES OF THE CAMILLUS CONQUER YOUR WORLD FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Period: CAMILLUS CONQUER YOUR WORLD FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY (“Sweepstakes”) begins August 1, 2018 12:00 am ET and ends September 30, 2018 11:59:59 pm ET.
2. Sponsor: Acme United Corporation, 55 Walls Drive, Fairfield CT 06824
3. Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 and older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico. Employees of the Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and production agencies, including those entities’ respective officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, counsel, successors, and assigns (“Sponsor’s Affiliates”), as well as employees’ immediate family members and persons living in the same household as an employee, are not eligible to enter.
5. How to enter: There is no entry fee and no limit on the amount of times a Participant may enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Participants must enter through the sweepstakes tab on Camillus’s Facebook page.
6. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible Participants who entered on or around October 1st. Winner will be notified by email. After the notification, the Winners may be sent a Publicity Release, an Affidavit of Eligibility, as well as any other documents the Sponsor deems necessary (collectively the “Prize Notification Documents”). Winner must sign, complete, and return to the Sponsor, any Prize Notification Documents within two weeks of being notified as a winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including the selection of Winners.
8. Prize Redemption: Prizes will be mailed to Winner upon completion of any required Prize Notification Documents. The Winners shall solely be responsible for paying any and all taxes, fees, and other charges, including withholding tax, associated with winning a Prize that may be required by the laws or regulations of any federal, state, territorial, or local government of the United States. In addition, the Winners must comply with any local, state or federal laws associated with accepting the Prize. The Prize is non-refundable, non-assignable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or a prize element) with one of equal or greater value in case of unavailability or factors out of its control. One (1) Prize per person, per email address.
9. Applicable Law: The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Sweepstakes, without regard to Connecticut’s choice of law rules. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. All Participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
10. RELEASES BY PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS: Participants accept all the risk and consequences of their entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Sponsor’s Affiliates and Facebook® from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special, or increased damages, and those related to personal injury, death, or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind including reasonable attorneys’ fees, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to their entry and participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance of the Prize, printing errors, and any claims based upon the rights of publicity, invasion of privacy, damage to any computer system and defamation, even if the Sponsor, Sponsor’s Affiliates or Facebook® were aware of the possibility of any such consequences, losses, damages, etc. Without limitation, all Participants agree that the Sponsor, Sponsor’s Affiliates and Facebook® shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, of any kind, arising from or related to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to events of nature, acts of government, acts of terror, acts of war, civil unrest, computer bugs, viruses or other technological related damages, labor shortages and/or strikes, even if the Sponsor, Sponsor’s Affiliates or Facebook® was aware of the possibility of any such events occurring. Participants and the Winners further agrees to release the Sponsor, Sponsor’s Affiliates and Facebook® from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of the Sponsor infringes a Participant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters, or ideas contained in any entry.
Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations and with these Sweepstakes Rules, and by entering, Participants agree to be bound to these Sweepstakes rules.
11. Facebook®: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook®. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion shall be directed to Sponsor, and not Facebook®. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook® or its affiliates. The information you provide will only be used for administering the Sweepstakes and in accordance with these Official Rules. If you click “Allow” in Request for Permission window appearing after you click “Enter” you’ll be providing ongoing consent to Sponsor’s promotions application, which may offer other promotions in addition to this one. You may change this consent at any time through your Facebook® or Camillus® privacy and email settings.
14. Sponsor’s Rights Toward Winner: Sponsor may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change these rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time or modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes or submission of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to Participants or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the sweepstakes. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; (y) acting in violation of these rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If a Participants entry is incomplete or if he or she uses robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, such Participants entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses.
15. Non-Discrimination: The Sweepstakes is open to all eligible persons regardless of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, marital status, religion, or political beliefs.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN