NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Stella Rosa® Dream Italian Getaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 7, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting http://www.stellarosawines.com/stellabratesummer (the “Site”) and completing the online entry form as prompted to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2023 to be eligible. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Riboli Family Wines (the“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 2, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 7-day/6-night trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to Milan and Asti, Italy. Trip includes round trip economy class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to Milan, Italy and return from Torino, Italy ; four (4) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy) in Milan, Italy; two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations in Asti, Italy; train service from Milan, Italy to Asti, Italy; and a $1,500 check made payable to the winner to be used to help offset taxes and other travel expenses (ARV: $11,450).
ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable.
- Grand Prize Rules: Grand Prize winner and his/her/their travel companion may be required to pass any required medical testing and comply with any additional requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, venue or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19. Grand Prize winner and his/her/their travel companion may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued passport, etc.) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions apply. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen travel vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, meals, ground transportation, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable for reasons out of Sponsor’s control. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prize, including payment of applicable taxes. Travel companion must be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited, publicity release within three (3) days of notification in order to be confirmed the Grand Prize Winner. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return the completed Declaration within three (3) days, Declaration is returned as undeliverable or if potential Grand Prize Winner is deemed to be ineligible, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Grand Prize Winner, by accepting the prize, his/her/their travel companion and all entrants, as a condition of entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN CALIFORNIA. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN CALIFORNIA.
- Grand Prize Winner: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner (“Winner List”), available for ninety (90) days after October 31, 2023, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with “The Stella Rosa® Dream Italian Getaway” as the subject line. Winner List will be sent after the prize has been awarded.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Riboli Family Wines, 715 Lamar Street, Los Angeles, CA 90031. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.