NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Giveaway Description: The “MSI Pick Your Holiday Dream PC” ("Giveaway") begins on 12/20/2016 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/31/2016 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada)) (the "Giveaway Period"). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MSI, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of All Regions who must be at least 18 year old and over or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize.
3. How to Enter: Like MSI US Facebook, Follow PCPartPicker Youtube, Follow @msiUSA and @PcPartPicker on Twitter (OPTIONAL).
1.Go to PcPartPicker.com and log in or register if you haven’t
Parts must be available on PCPartPicker with pricing. Inputting custom pricing and custom parts is forbidden and is grounds for disqualification. Using disallowed products or categories is grounds for disqualification.
Motherboard (must be MSI branded)
Video Card (must be MSI branded)
Internal Storage Drive i.e. hard drive and/or SSD
OPTIONAL and ALLOWED:
NVIDIA SLI (maximum of two video cards)
AMD Crossfire (maximum of two video cards)
Multiple internal storage drives
Monitor (limit of one)
Allowed accessories include case fans, mice, keyboards, headphones, and headsets
Products and categories that are not in the above REQUIRED or OPTIONAL/ALLOWED rule lists are NOT ALLOWED and include, but are not limited to the following:
Any motherboard and/or video card that is not MSI branded, all software including Operating Systems, other add-on cards including sound cards and networking cards, optical drives such as DVD drives, adapters, cables, PSU cables, case lights and lighting kits, speakers, thermal compound, fan controllers, external storage drives, batteries, and food.
Motherboard and Video Card must be MSI branded. All other components can be any brand. Parts must be available on PCPartPicker with pricing and “custom parts” are not allowed.
4.The value of your final build total must add up to $3000 or less in order to be eligible. If after your entry submission the value exceeds the limit due to market price fluctuations, then we will still allow your entry to be eligible within reason.
5. Save your “Permalink” and enter. Once you submit, you cannot change or edit your build.
All information must be provided as requested including a valid Email for contact purposes.
4. Winner Selection: All winners will be notified by email using the email address provided in the entry form within 1 week after the random drawing on Jan 1st. Each potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor unless stated otherwise.
5. Prizes: (total retail value combined is up to $9,000 with 3 random possible winners of $3,000 each):
Entrant can only win 1 prize per person and as long as all conditions are met. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within All Regions (must be valid address, NO P.O BOX). All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Giveaway.
7. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Giveaway may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by MSI and PcPartPicker.
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.