To enter this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must have Internet access, a valid email address AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT to participate.
Eligibility: SWEEPSTAKES open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 years of AGE AT time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating in the promotion, you are providing your information to Hisense USA Corp., not to Twitter.
BY SUBMITTING A TWEET WITH THE PROMOTION HASHTAGS, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT A TWEET TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Do NOT include personal information (e.g., your name, e-mail address or phone numbers) in your Entry. If your Entry contains personal information, it is your sole responsibility to remove all such personal information from the tweet before submitting your Entry. Among other points, tweet must comply with these Official Rules in all respects, including without limitation, the Content Guidelines below.
To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, tweets must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth on the website where persons may submit entries/tweets (that is, Twitter); such requirements being made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference.
Once submitted, tweets become the sole property of Sponsor (subject only to the rights of Twitter), cannot be modified by Entrant, and will not be returned. By submitting a tweet, Entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary to give such permission and grant the license herein described to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to post Entrant's tweet (as applicable), name, likeness and all other information about the Entrant contained in the tweet on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use Entrant's tweet, name, likeness and all other information about Entrant in the tweet, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation in accordance with the requirements of this Sweepstakes and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s products and services, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor’s request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor in its sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. Sponsor’s failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in the disqualification of the Entry, the selection of another Entry as a potential winner for the Promotion Period as discussed below.
Limit: one (1) Entry per person/ Twitter Account per during the Promotion Period. Multiple entries in violation of these limitations and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person/Twitter account. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the Entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All entries must be submitted via “tweet” on Twitter in their entirety prior to expiration of Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
You may only use one (1) Twitter account to participate in the Sweepstakes. All Tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at the Twitter Web Site. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode," your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor's @Hisense_USA timeline and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit @Hisense_USA to see your Twitter updates.
If you opt to access Twitter via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
If an Entry cannot be viewed and/or accessed by Sponsor or Administrator for any reason, such Entry shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
8. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values, and Odds: Five (5) prize winners will be awarded the following: One (1) Hisense 55’’4K Ultra HD TV (55H8C); MSRP (ARV: $500.00 each); and One (1) Men’s or Women’s NIKE USA 2017/2018 3-Star Stadium Third Jersey (ARV: $89.99 each). Total ARV of each prize: $589.99.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES AWARDED: $2,949.95.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prize or to obtain cash or other substitutes. But, in the unlikely event a prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; Sponsor shall use commercially reasonable efforts to award as the substitute prize an item that is similar in kind to the pictured but unavailable prize with the determination of similarity being made by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize will only be delivered to street address within the United States. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
PRIZES MAY BE COVERED BY A WARRANTY WHICH SHALL BE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO ITS TERMS
9. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified within five (5) days from the date of drawing by Sponsor via direct message and must allow for Sponsor to contact him/her via direct message on Twitter. The initial verification notification will request that the potential winner email the Administrator at a specific email address with specific personal information (e.g., full name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and Twitter username). Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within forty-eight (48) hours with all required information, or if initial verification notice is undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winner may be required to sign and return within three (3) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law and W-9 form if applicable (“Winner Documents”). If the Winner Documents are not returned to Sponsor within specified time period (if applicable), potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting email account associated with the Twitter account used to participate in the Sweepstakes. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
10. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Twitter, Inc. and the US National Soccer Team Players Association (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize. By entering, Entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a winners’ list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of the Sponsor (subject only to the rights of Twitter).
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software (This includes but is not limited to filtering by [or other operation of] the technology of Twitter.) The foregoing also includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in the sole discretion of either party to impact the availability or accessibility of tweets submitted by Entrants or the transmission or receipt of winner notifications. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on @Hisense_USA Twitter account. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic Entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer or wireless mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. (This includes but is not limited to a technological or programming malfunction/failure/error of any kind in a sweepstakes tweet.) Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO ITS OWN PRODUCTS (AND ONLY THEN SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES ON SAME), SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE (INCLUDING MOBILE WEBSITES) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS.IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
11. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winners’ List: For the names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Hisense USMNT Sweepstakes Winners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001, for receipt no later than 11/17/17.