Terms & Conditions
1. Cooler Master Glorious PC Giveaway with PCMR is open to residents of the United States and Canada only.
2. The giveaway is open between Nov 11 till Nov 17, 2019
3. All participants must be considered a legal adult in their country of residence or have written permission by a legal parent or guardian.
4. Each mod can only be voted once per individual. However you can vote for more than 1 mod but your entry will only be considered once.
5. No purchase is necessary. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
6. Winners will be announced online and contacted via email before Nov 19, 2019.
7. To be eligible to win, contestants must be a verified PCMR reddit user. You can be verified by posting here https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/dvm652/we_are_judges_for_case_mod_world_series_2019_to/?
8. Giveaway prizes are not be eligible for warranty.
9. Delivery of the prize can take up to 30 working days.
10. Delivery cost will be covered by Cooler Master within the United States and Canada. Worldwide shipping is not applicable.
11. Cooler Master and PCMR may contact you in the near future when the mods you have voted for are available to buy on our online store. If you do not consent to this, please do not enter this contest.
12. Cooler Master reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter contest rules at any time.
13. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Cooler Master retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is no longer available or not available in your region.
15. In case of dispute, Case Mod World Series 2019 will be governed by Taiwan (R.O.C.) law and entrants to the Case Mod World Series submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan (R.O.C.) courts.
16. Promoter: Cooler Master Technology, 8F., No. 788-1, Zhongzheng Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23586, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
17. By participating, you conclusively agree to be bound by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. Contestants who do not agree to the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.