Help spread the word about poisoning prevention by creating a video.
- Contest is open to all K through 12 graders in the United States
- Videos can be created by individuals or teams
- Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes
- The theme is poison prevention/safety – Own It. While medicines and household chemicals are packaged to protect people from accessing potentially harmful contents, we cannot depend on packaging alone to keep everyone safe. We must OWN the responsibility of:
- Storing these packages in safe places where children cannot accidentally access them
- Keeping potentially dangerous products in their original protective packaging
- Following the directions for proper use and dosage
- Knowing the phone number for the Poison Control Center or having it easily accessible if a something poisonous should be ingested
- Educating those we love about the dangers of poisons
- Create your video that focuses on ANY of these messages, or one of your own that supports educating others about poison prevention.
- ALL entries will receive recognition.
- Deadline to enter is February 24, 2019.
If you have questions please call 800-286-6107 or email: email@example.com
For complete rules, visit: http://bit.ly/NPPW19-rules