SQUISHMALLOWS MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST
KELLY TOYS HOLDINGS, LLC - Insider Official Terms and Conditions
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter. Void Where Prohibited.
2. Eligibility: Open to all social media users that are at least 13 years old and reside in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Entrants under the age of 18 require the permission of their parent/guardian before entering.
Employees or contractors of KELLY TOYS HOLDINGS (“Sponsor”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such person are not eligible to enter or win a prize. CONTEST IS VOID IN OTHER MARKETS OUTSIDE OF THOSE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH.
By entering the competition entrants confirm that they meet the eligibility requirements above and will be legally bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”). It will be Sponsor’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
3. How to Enter: To enter the music video contest, to which these Terms apply, entrants must complete the entry form hosted at www.squishmallows.com/musicvideocontest; entrants must download the original Squishmallows song, create an original music video for that song (video must feature Squishmallows), and then upload the video as an UNLISTED video to YouTube or PRIVATE video to Vimeo. Please do not make your video entry “public”. You do not have to pay to enter the music video contest.
The video must not, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor:
Entrants should avoid stating their name or personal information in the video. Only one entry per person is permitted.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, inaccurate, misdirected or non-compliant entries. The music video contest will run from July 27, 2020 at 12:01am Pacific Time Zone until September 14, 2020, 11:59pm Pacific Time Zone.
4. Selection of Winners: Prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received (within the relevant time period) by a panel of qualified judges selected by the Sponsor, based on the following criteria:
This is a creativity-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. A list of the judges’ names will be available on the competition page on the squishmallows.com website (www.squishmallows.com) from the end of the entry window for a period of thirty (30) days.
5. Prizes. Eleven (11) winners including: One (1) Grand Prize Winner to receive Squishmallows Mystery Box (ARV: $1000 USD) and Grand Prize winner’s music video will be uploaded to the official @Squishmallows YouTube channel and social media; and, Ten (10) Runner(s) Up to receive Squishmallows Mystery Box (ARV: $250 USD). All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Notification of Winner: Eleven (11) winners will be announced on or before October 14, 2020 on Sponsor’s social media platforms. Sponsor will email all winners via the email address provided on the entry form. If notification is returned or the winner does not comply with these Terms or respond within 24 hours of notice the prize may be forfeited and Sponsor will choose another winner. All timekeeping and other decisions of Sponsor are in Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected notifications.
The winners will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit, publicity and liability release, which will allow Sponsor to use winner's name, biographical information, picture, portrait, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade, or promotion of the contest and the Sponsor’s business and own and use the music video without further compensation or consideration in any and all media throughout the world, unless prohibited by law. In the event winners do not meet the eligibility requirements, Sponsor, in its sole discretion may elect to have the prize awarded forfeited and choose another winner.
7. Conditions of Participation: By participating in the music video contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of the contest , their respective agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, employees and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions in any kind in connection with the music video contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
All winners must comply with applicable law, in connection with any public communications related to Sponsor and/or the contest.
As far as legally permitted, Sponsor, its agents, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, employees and representatives are not responsible for (i) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the contest (except where caused by their negligence); or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this contest or any part of it is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend any part of the contest and in such event, to determine the winners by conducting a drawing from all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
8. License: By entering the contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Sponsor to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the contest and promotion of the contest, in any media now or hereafter known. Entrants consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant's "moral rights" in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on Sponsor’s website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as a winner. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, any further publicity required of a winner by Sponsor shall be conducted at the winner’s sole discretion.
9. Governing Law: The laws of the United States govern these Terms. This is without prejudice to any laws that may apply in your country of residence, which apply to your participation in this music video contest.
SPONSOR: Kelly Toys Holdings, LLC, 4811 S Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA, 90058