GoGo squeeZ Goodness on the Go Sweepstakes
To enter and participate in the “GoGo squeeZ Goodness on the Go Sweepstakes” (the "Sweepstakes"), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO MATERNE NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION, NOT TO FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of 3/8/15. Employees, and immediate family members and household members of employees, of Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor”), Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”), LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. (“Administrator”), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling or administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/16/15 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/30/15 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
Navigate the Internet to http://www.facebook.com/GoGosqueeZ (“Website”) and click on the “Goodness on the Go Sweepstakes” tab on the GoGo squeeZ home page on Facebook. You will be instructed to complete an entry form to register for the Sweepstakes by submitting your name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth. Limit one (1) entry via this method (i.e., “base” entry) per person, per day, during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, except for the first day where the day begins at 12:00:01 am ET, a day begins at 12:00:00 am ET and ends the following 11:59:59 pm ET.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
“Invite a Friend” Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you may obtain an additional entry into the Sweepstakes by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes. To receive one (1) additional “Invite a Friend” entry, click on INVITE FRIENDS (after submitting your “base” entry via the method detailed above). You will be asked to ‘Accept Permissions’ in order to “Invite a Friend”. Accepting Permissions is required in order to “Invite a Friend” to enter the Sweepstakes. Once you have accepted permissions, select from the menu of friends who are at least 18 years of age (or age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence) and invite them to enter the Sweepstakes. Be sure to only share the Sweepstakes with persons with whom you have a personal or professional relationship, who are eligible for the Sweepstakes and who you believe would be interested in the Sweepstakes. Violation of this requirement may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes and Sponsor and Administrator may also pursue other available legal remedies so as to protect their rights. For any one (1) friend that you invite to the Sweepstakes who subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, you will receive one (1) additional “Invite a Friend” entry. You may invite as many friends as you wish. Additional “Invite a Friend” entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the “Invite a Friend” terms and conditions as detailed herein and have complied with the Facebook guidelines. If two (2) or more entrants invite the same friend, the one (1) additional “Invite a Friend” entry will be given to the entrant who provided the link through which his/her friend entered the Sweepstakes (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in their sole discretion).
“Share with Friends” Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you may obtain an additional entry into the Sweepstakes by sharing the Sweepstakes via Facebook or Twitter. To receive one (1) additional “Share with Friends” entry, click “Post to Your Wall” or “Share on Twitter” (after submitting your “base” entry via the method detailed above). For any one (1) friend that subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, you will receive one (1) additional “Share with Friends” entry. Additional “Share with Friends” entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the “Share with Friends” terms and conditions as detailed herein and have complied with the Facebook and/or Twitter guidelines.
You may be asked to consent to receive occasional updates, special offers and other information from Disney Destinations LLC and its affiliated and associated companies about their products and services. Consenting to receive these occasional updates, special offers and other information is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. If you elect to receive occasional updates, special offers and other information from Disney Destinations, LLC and its affiliated and associated companies about their products and services, your information may be shared with those companies.
3. Random Drawing: Winners will be randomly selected on or about May 4, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winners may be required to sign and return within five (5) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period (time permitting in the case of the Grand Prize winner). Each guest of the Grand Prize winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the “base” entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting e-mail account; for dispute as to “Invite a Friend” entry, see Rule 2 above. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") and Odds:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) year’s supply of GoGo squeeZ product of his/her choice. One year’s supply is twelve (12) cases of GoGo squeeZ (72 pouches per case, 3.2oz of product in each pouch). Grand Prize winner will also receive one (1) Walt Disney World® Resort vacation for winner and up to three (3) guests (“Vacation”). Vacation includes:
• Four (4) round-trip coach class air travel between the major United States gateway airport nearest to the winner’s home and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida.
• Ground transportation between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort.
• Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room with a maximum of four (4) persons for three (3) nights at a deluxe hotel at Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
• Four (4) 4-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option (subject to restrictions).
• One (1) $200.00 USD Disney Gift Card for the winner (subject to restrictions).
• One (1) Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise item.
If winner lives within 250 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will receive, in lieu of air transportation component of prize, round-trip ground transportation between winner’s residence and hotel and winner will receive no compensation for such substitution.
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $5,748.04, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of lodge rates and airfares. Winner and guests will not receive frequent flier miles, award points or other prerequisites in conjunction with Grand Prize travel. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
Trip must be taken by December 31, 2015. If winner is unavailable to travel by this date for any reason, Grand Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind, and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize winner will be asked to provide three (3) possible dates of travel at least six (6) weeks in advance of travel; however, Sponsor’s decision as to actual travel dates is final and binding.
Items not included as part of the Grand Prize which are the sole responsibility of the winner include but are not limited to, the following: transportation between winner’s home and U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner’s home; meals or meal plan expenses; travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must travel together on specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Accommodation restrictions and black-out dates may apply. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flier miles. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for travel, such as photo identification. Winner is solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions. In addition, winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner and his/her guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from their departure airport. If a winner has fewer than (3) guests accompany him/her on their Vacation, prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for actual number of travelers and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith. If any guest is a minor, he/she may only accompany his/her parent or legal guardian (i.e., the winner or one of the three (3) allotted guests of winner) on the Vacation. Prize elements may not be separated. Theme park entertainment and attractions may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Vacation and its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Winner and his/her guest(s) must follow all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Grand Prize. Should winner and/or guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the Vacation or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or winner’s guest(s) home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s).
Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize.
First Prize: Four (4) First Prize winners will each receive one (1) case of GoGo squeeZ product (as described in Grand Prize) of his/her choice, subject to availability and one (1) Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise item. ARV: $95.00 each. Aggregate Value of all First Prizes: $380.00
Total ARV of All Prizes: $6,128.04. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD.
6. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney, Administrator, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or component thereof (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto). By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner's list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
7. Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, and subject to the release and waiver of claims provision herein, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, (excluding any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Vacation or the use thereof), or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Vacation or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court located in Orange County, Florida having jurisdiction, and (3) they waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, and (4) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (5) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York State or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings (excluding all proceedings arising out of or connected with the Vacation or the use thereof) shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York. All issues and questions concerning the rights and obligations of Disney in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of Florida or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings arising out of or connected with the Vacation or the use thereof shall take place in Orange County, Florida.
8. Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, Suite 1604, New York, New York 10010.
9. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
10. Winners’ List: Winner information will be posted to https://www.facebook.com/GoGosqueeZ on or about May 14 - June 14, 2015. In addition, for a list of winners, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GoGo squeeZ Goodness on the Go Sweepstakes Winners” in the subject line. All such requests must be received by 9 a.m. ET on June 14, 2015.