Hatch of The Day Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and GalaBingo.com customers, aged 18 or over. The winner may be asked to provide proof of age should it be required and by participating in this promotion you are agreeing to this requirement.
2. Only one entry permitted per user. No bulk or third-party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script or any other automated means, that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. The promotion will close at 23:59 on Sunday 21st April 2019. After this date no further entries to the promotion will be accepted.
5. A winner will be announced at 5pm (or earlier if six eggs hatch earlier in the day) on Monday 22nd April 2019.
6. GalaBingo.com assumes no responsibility or liability for: a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; c. To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize; d. GalaBingo.com cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
7. The entrant who correctly predicts the first six numbered eggs to hatch will be deemed the winner. In the event of more than one entrant predicting correctly the first six numbered eggs, the time of entry will be verified and the correct entrant who entered their number selection first will be deemed the winner. The prize for guessing correctly will be £250 Love2Shop voucher. There are Cadbury’s Hampers also available for up to ten entrants who correctly guessed five of the six winning numbers (runners up). The overall winners and runners up will be contacted within 72 hours of the end of the promotion. The entrant must ensure their contact details are correct at the time of entry or may consequently forfeit the prize. Failure to respond to contact within 72 hours of contact from the promoter may also result in forfeit. In this instance where there is more than one entrant who correctly predicted the numbers, the entrant with next earliest entry time will be awarded the prize.
8. In the event that some eggs hatch before the competition is due to be live streamed (from 9am on 22nd April), we will replace the egg with another fertilised egg.
9. One entry per person can be made via the competition entry form at www.galabingo.com/happy-hub/happy-hatch-bingo.
10. The decision of the promoter is final.
11. The winner will be contacted via email (using the address supplied during the entry process).
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. GalaBingo.com reserves the right to use the names and/or likeness of entrants for publicity purposes.
17. By taking part in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions including all entry instructions.
18. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The Promoter is run by Gala Interactive (Gibraltar)