Popchips “12th Birthday“ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Internet access is required to enter.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): The following prizes are available to be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received. Prize awards are subject to verification and eligibility.
Prizes: Sponsor will award (1) winner with 12 months supply of Popchips products equating to 12 cases of .8oz/24ct cases OR 12 cases of 5oz/12ct OR 12 cases of 4oz/12ct cases. The prize has an ARV of $300 and specific flavors will be selected by Sponsor. Sponsor will also award (12) winners with a free bag coupon (up to $3.99 value) to be redeemed at their local retailer location that carries Popchips.
Any prizes depicted on or mentioned in advertising materials and the Website are for illustrative purposes only; and may not be the actual prizes awarded. Any and all logos and trademarks depicted on or referenced in connection with prizes are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners/manufacturers, which are not sponsors, or otherwise affiliated or associated with this Promotion.
Prize Restrictions. Limit one (1) prize per eligible Entrant. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part) is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.. Prize must be claimed as set forth herein. Payment and reporting of any and all federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded in this Promotion.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners will be contacted on or about ten (10) working days following the drawing by the email address provided at time of entry and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize. Entrants may be asked to provide additional information for prize verification, if requested by Administrator. All prize claims are subject to verification by Administrator. Entrant is not a winner until any requested documentation has been timely received and verified, entry and eligibility have been verified, and Entrant has complied with these Official Rules. Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules and may also be required to execute and return (or potential winner’s parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) a Declaration of Eligibility/Publicity Release within a time period specified by Administrator. Prize will be forfeited if potential winner does not timely respond according to the instructions and by the prize claim deadline provided in the notification. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, and misdirection (including into spam/junk folders) of any communications and/or materials in connection with the Promotion and any element thereof. It is anticipated that prize will be mailed to confirmed winners approximately 10-15 business days after winner confirmation, to the addresses provided by the winners. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, cannot be contacted or fails to timely respond after two (2) separate attempts, or in the event the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or not (timely) responded to the prize will be forfeited, and may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected at random from remaining eligible Entrants.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected (including into spam/junk folders), returned, or undeliverable entries, email or any other Promotion related communications; any integration failures and/or inability to verify (bonus) entries from any social media platform; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website use, net accessibility, incompatibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical or other error, unauthorized human interventionor the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, or registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Website(s). Promotion Entities are not responsible for any injury, including death, disability or other damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize. If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned or by reason of causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or any element thereof and select the winner(s) (for the applicable prize levels) from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair by Administrator. If because of technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors or for any other reason, there are more claims for a prize than prizes offered as stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants in such category to award such prize.
- GENERAL: If it is suspected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email or social media accounts, IP addresses, or multiple identities, all of the Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void and any prize an Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual in its sole and absolute discretion including but not limited to any individual suspected of, or found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, non-human mechanism, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing or benefitting from the same. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion materials (including but not limited to other promotion media and any communications made by any person in any medium), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- RELEASE, INDEMNITY & GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be binding and final, and to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrants and winners agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless (“release”) Sponsor, The Art of Elysium, and all other Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all threatened or actual actions, liabilities, claims, demands, losses, lawsuits, judgments, settlements, fines, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) whether or not litigation is commenced (“disputes”) arising at any time from the Promotion and any element thereof; the entry (in whole or in part); participation (including travel) in any Promotion, event, and/or prize-related activity, or inability to receive or participate in, or parts thereof; the delivery, acceptance, use, mis-use of a prize or any failure with respect thereto by any person or entity; personal injuries including death, damage to or destruction of property, violation of any rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory arising from or relating directly or indirectly to the Promotion and any element thereof; any act, default, omission, non-compliance, and/or a violation or breach of any law or agreement, representation, warranty or covenant made herein, or any other agreements by/with Entrant, the Sponsor and/or any Promotion Entity or Released Party, or any other third-person or entity who may not be a party to these Rules.
- Force majeure: Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person or entity for failure to execute the Promotion, or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, event delay or cancellation, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing (or his/her parent or legal guardian will confirm that grant in writing if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) permission for Sponsor, to use his/her entry, name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web and Internet including Sponsor’s and/or unrelated third-parties’ social media platforms and sites, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners of prizes with a value over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2019: Popchips “12th birthday” Promotion - Winners' List Request, c/o Popchips Inc., 5510 Lincoln Blvd #425, Playa Vista, CA 90094. Limit one (1) request per person/household.
- SPONSOR: Popchips Inc., 5510 Lincoln Blvd #425, Playa Vista, CA 90094.