NAPIER SUMMER BEACH PARTY SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
By participating (either by entering or voting), you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, representatives and agents of Napier Outdoors, Contest Sponsors, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives, and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
2. CONTEST HOST: The contest is provided by Napier Enterprises, 22 Export Ave. St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2M 7P2 | 1-800-567-2434
3. CONTEST END: The Contest closes on Sunday, July 28 at 11:59 pm EST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the contest, you must fill out the sweepstakes form on www.napieroutdoors.com/contest. To obtain bonus entries, you must complete the following.
a. Share the unique URL listed on the contest page. For each person that enters using your unique URL, you will receive one bonus entry per person entered.
5. CONTEST SPONSORS: Contest Sponsors include Napier Outdoors, Bolaball, Pirani Life, American Backcountry, Lightload Towels, Doc Popcorn, Lunatec, Lethal Chicken Games, Tribit Audio, Spikeball, Boat Girl, Outdoor Element, Coala Tree.
6. Participants agree that Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or undelivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Websites, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
8. PRIZES: All federal and state taxes (if applicable) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except that Napier reserves the right, in its sole and absolute direction, to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason or a Winner is not capable of redeeming a prize for any reason, Napier or other sponsors will not be obligated to award any prize. The prize is valued at $900 USD and includes:
1x Sportz Cove
1x Sportz Camping Chair
1x Party Tumbler 4-Pack
1x Pack of 3 T-Shirts
1x The Beach Towel that Fits in Your Pocket 30x60"
1x 3.5 Gallon Tin
1x Hydration Spray Bottle
1x Tube accessory
1x 5-Pack Washcloths
1x 5-Pack Dishcloths
Lethal Chicken Games
1x What The Film!? game
1x Tribit XSound Go
1 x Spikeball Pro Set
1x The Day Tripper
1x Wombat Whistle
9. ODDS OF WINNING: No purchase necessary; purchases of Napier’s products or partner’s products do not enhance chances of winning. Odds of winning depends on total number of entrants and the number of bonus entries you collect.
10. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be drawn at random on Monday, July 29, 2019. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and announced on Monday, July 29, 2019 via Napier's social media accounts. If the winner does not claim their prize within 10 days a new winner will be selected at random and contacted on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
11. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. By submitting a photo, the Contestant agrees that the photo complies with all conditions stated in the rules and regulations. Napier and/or Sponsors bears no legal liability, expressed or implied, regarding the use of the photo and Napier and/or Sponsors shall be held harmless by a Contestant in the event it is subsequently discovered that the Contestant has not fully complied with the rules. The Contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Napier, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
12. CHEATING & ABUSE: Contestants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this program or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsors representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NAPIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering the Contest, all persons are deemed to have read and to have accepted these rules and regulations.