OFFICIAL RULES: Mission Bay Social Media Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must submit their name, email via a live form on the Visit San Diego website or Facebook page. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. The contest begins April 16, 2015 and ends April 30, 2015. All entries must be received by 11:00 PM PST April 30, 2015. Entries are limited to one per person with the exception of sharing the Sweepstakes on social media, allowing one additional entry per person. There will be one (1) winner in this Sweepstakes, awarded May 8, 2015.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all American citizen nationals or any other lawful permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of the San Diego Tourism Authority (SDTA) and other Sweepstakes sponsors, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter. The SDTA and other sponsors will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the Facebook user at the time of entry. All entries become the property of the San Diego Tourism Authority and Sponsors.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The winner's name will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries on Friday, May 8, 2015. Winner will be notified via the email provided in entry and will have three (3) business days to respond with their contact information in order to claim the prize. If winner is unreachable after 3 business days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. San Diego Social Media Marketing SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: The approximate retail value is approximately $2,000. There will be one (1) winner and the winner will receive the prize outlined in the post entered. Prices are based on availability, blackouts may apply, reservations required. Expiration date: May 8, 2016. No substitutions will be made except at the sponsors' sole discretion. Gift certificate may have an individual expiration date and is non-changeable. Gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and all standard requirements/restrictions will apply. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Offer may exclude July, August, and Holiday Weekends; Advance reservations are required. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ADDITIONAL RULES: By accepting prizes, the winner consents to use of their names, likenesses, photographs and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants further grant to the San Diego Tourism Authority and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Tennessee residents need not sign Publicity Release. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the San Diego Tourism Authority, all media outlets, contest sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability or claims for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Neither San Diego Tourism Authority nor Sponsors will replace the loss of the gift card.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted on Facebook throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. San Diego Tourism Authority reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SAN DIEGO TOURISM AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SDTA and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the Sweepstakes. SDTA and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. SDTA and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of SDTA and Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, SDTA and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNERS’ NAME: The name of the winner is public and is shared on Facebook on Friday, May 8, 2015.