Bring your dream Outfit to life! Submit your design for a Killer Outfit here. The winning design will be turned into a real outfit in the game.
We're looking for a VERY RARE Outfit, so your design should ideally:
- Have lots of detail / accessories
- Stand out from outfits that character already has
- Fit the character's lore & personality
- Not alter the character's body
- Only have slight VFX if any- nothing too crazy!
The winning Outfit cannot be a linked set, so be sure to avoid having connected cosmetic pieces. (e.g. The Trapper's mask must be separated from his body.)
- Promocode for 12,500 Auric Cells (Est. $100 USD value)
- Your creation turned into a cosmetic in-game
- Submissions: May 15, 2023, 12:00 a.m. ET - June 12, 2023, 11:59 p.m. ET
- One winner will be selected by 5:00 p.m. ET June 26, 2023.
- One winner will be contacted by email within 30 days of submissions closing. You will be asked to provide a name or nickname which we will use to credit you for your creation.
- The winning entry will be announced 10:00 a.m. ET July 3 on Twitter (twitter.com/deadbydaylight) alongside the winner's chosen name or nickname.
This contest is open to residents of:
- Canada (excluding Quebec)
Participants must be 18 years old or over. No purchase necessary. The winner will be notified by email 30 days after the contest end date and will have to sign and return a release form to be declared winner.
How to Enter
- Fill out the information needed
- Upload file (only images accepted)
- Click the Submit button
Entrant must submit an image of their art. Arts must be Dead by Daylight related. Use of other brand's copyright and paying someone (Commission) to create the artwork will lead to disqualification.
Only original Dead by Daylight characters will be accepted to the contest. Use of characters from other franchises will lead to disqualification.
The winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Execution (the methods and processes used with the medium selected by entrant to create the artwork)
Violation of the conditions will lead to disqualification. Only one submission by entrant is allowed. You will need to be able to prove that the work you submit is your own. (Example: Work in progress screenshots, original PSD file)