2021 SPRING GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve Your chances of winning.
These Official Rules (the “Rules”) constitute a legally binding agreement between LD Products, Inc. (“LD”) and You or Your company (in either case, “You” or “Your”) concerning Your entry in LD’s 2021 Spring Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
1. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begin at 12:01 am PT on March 15, 2020 and ends on April 4, 2020 at 11:59 pm (“Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Only legal residents of the Contiguous United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Officers, directors, members, and employees of LD or any other party or company associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) of such individuals, and persons residing in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period as follows: (1)By submitting an entry on the official Sweepstakes promotional page; (2) by contacting our Customer Service Department by telephone at (888) 321-2552; and (3) participants may earn additional entries when they refer other participants that submit entries through referral links on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and email..
LIMIT one (1) entry per person by any individual method during each Entry Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address for purposes of entering this Sweepstakes. No more than six individuals may use the same IP address to submit entries. Excessive entries originating from the same IP address may be disqualified at LD’s sole discretion. Any attempt by You to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, log-ins or any other method,will void all of Your entries and You may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at LD’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of LD and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by LD. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants and entries placed in the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER(S) SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. After the conclusion of the Entry Period, On April 5, 2021 LD will select one (2) potential winners for the prizes. LD will notify the potential winner by email. The potential winner must respond within five business (5) days, through and including April 9, 2021, of LD’s email notification redeeming the prize and provide signed copies of any documents requested in sections 6 and 7 of these Rules, if applicable. A potential winner’s failure to respond with the requested documents within the redemption period forfeits all rights to win the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random. The alternate potential winner will also have five (5) business days to redeem the prize. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that the individual has met all eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the execution of any necessary tax documents, waiver, publicity, liability releases and disclaimers if applicable, such individual will be declared the winner of the Sweepstakes and receive the prize.
5. PRIZE(S). Two (2) winners will receive (a) Traeger® Pro Series Grill OR (b) ProForm® Carbon CX exercise bike. All Prizes are based on availability and winner may receive equivalent prize of equal value if any listed products are out of stock. Prizes that are out of stock may take up to 90 business days to be rewarded to the winner. Prizes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash, assigned, transferred or exchanged. YOU AGREE THAT PRIZE(S) ARE AWARDED “AS-IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITH NO WARRANTIES, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
6. TAX OBLIGATIONS. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that the prizes may be subject the potential winner to tax obligations. Award of the prizes is subject to the requirement that the potential winner submit all documentation required to allow LD to comply with its tax reporting obligations, including to local, state and federal agencies, as governed by applicable law. To the extent allowed by law, all taxes imposed on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner is responsible to ensure compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations. A potential winner may forfeit the prize for failure to provide tax documentation and LD, in its sole discretion, may award the prize to an alternate finalist.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, the winner may be asked to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility, release of liability or provide additional information. If You are chosen as the winner, You agree to return requested documents within five (5) business days by electronic mail.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, LD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. INDEMNITY BY YOU. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LD and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sub-licensees, successors, assigns, contractors, and Third-Party Service Providers from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings (collectively “Claims”), including but not limited to legal costs and fees arising out of or relating to (i) Your breach of these Rules, (ii) Your participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) Your acceptance or use of the Prize(s), and (iv) any other conduct by You related to the Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. You assume all liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes or by acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. LD is not responsible for (1) any late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information in the Rules, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing or electing of potential winner(s) in the Sweepstakes. LD assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of authorized access to, or alteration of, Sweepstakes entries. LD is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or participants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including legal restriction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, or any other causes beyond the control of LD that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, LD reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
11. COPIES OF RULES AND WINNERS’ LIST. For a printed copy of these Rules or a list of the Winners after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, send a written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Attn: Director, Legal Operations and Compliance, LD Products, Inc., 3700 Cover Street, Long Beach, California 90808.
© 2020, LD Products, Inc.