Steps to enter VISSLA'S “Mr. Equipment Giveaway" are as following:
1. You must enter your email address, full name, and country of residence.
Terms & Conditions:
1. VISSLA's “Mr. Equipment Giveaway competition starts Thursday, October 20th, 2022 and ends Monday, November 20th, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST.
2. The competition is open to anyone over 13 years of age.
3. There will be 3 winners picked/3 prize packs awarded for Mr. Equipment.
1st PLACE: (1) Vissla x AXXE WETSUIT (1) Vissla 7 Seas Changer Jacket (1) Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler (1) Yeti Rambler 26oz Water Bottle (1) Bullkelp Los Padres Bedroll (1) FCS Day All Purpose Cover 6’0” (1) FCS X VSSL Surf Supply Kit (1) FCS Freedom Helix Leash - Comp 6FT (2) Danner Douglas Boots (1) Danner Boot Care, (1) Goal Zero Yeti Power Station + Lights.
2nd PLACE: (1) Vissla High Seas 3/2 No Zip (1) Vissla Changing Towel Poncho (1) Yeti Hopper Flip 12” Soft Cooler (1) Yeti Rambler 26oz Water Bottle (1) Bullkelp Basecamp Bedroll (1) FCS Day All Purpose Cover 6’0” (1) Freedom Helix Leash, (2) Danner Douglas Boots (1) Goal Zero Charger Tech Kit.
3rd PLACE: (1) Vissla 7 Seas Fullsuit (1) Vissla Changing Towel poncho (1) Yeti Rambler 26oz Water Bottle (1) Bullkelp Nimble Insulated Airpad (1) FCS Freedom Helix Leash - Comp 6FT (1) Danner Douglas Boots (1) Goal Zero Power Bank Mini Charger.
Each prize must be taken as stated, there will be no cash alternatives.
4. The winners will be determined by a random draw which will be conducted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022. The winners will be notified via email at the email address provided in the contest entry. Once contacted, the winners must provide necessary information within 14 days or another winner will be chosen.
5. VISSLA will send the prize to the mailing address provided by the winner after being contacted no more than 14 days after the competition ends.
6. VISSLA has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. VISSLA is not liable for any mistakes, errors, or incorrect steps taken by participants. Only valid email addresses will be accepted VISSLA reserve's the right to determine qualifying participants.
7. VISSLA is not liable for any technical glitches on the participants' end occurring during any part of the competition.
8. VISSLA employees, family nor agents of VISSLA are eligible for this competition.
9. Promoter of this competition is VISSLA.
10. By entering this competition you grant us the right to add your contact details to our databases. We may contact you via this email address about marketing stories and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing or contacting email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.