“Ezy4Life” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. Participation in the Ezy4Life Photo Contest (the “Contest”) constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement with these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees of EzyDog Pty (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to confirm eligibility. Entries determined to be incomplete, illegal, inappropriate, illegible, reproduced, falsified, altered, or tapered with in any way will be declared void and ineligible. Each participant must submit entry on his/her own behalf. Any entries submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person's account will be disqualified and ineligible to claim prize.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Time (“AEST”) on October 13, 2017 and ends on 10:00 a.m. AEST on November 23, 2017 (“Contest Period”) Contest begins 8:00 p.m. US Eastern Time (“EST”) October 12, 2017 and ends on 8:00 p.m. US Eastern Time (“EST”) November 22, 2017.
5. AGREEMENT TO THE RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of EzyDog Pty as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
6. HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by one or all of the following methods of entry:
· Via Facebook: To enter via Facebook, access the "Photo Contest" tab on the EzyDog Worldwide Page located at https://www.facebook.com/EzyDogworldwide (the "Facebook Site") and follow the instructions to complete the entry form and upload your Submission to the Facebook Site. Your Submission must include a Photo Caption in addition to completing the entry form. You must complete and submit the entry form as instructed to be eligible. Once you complete the entry form and upload your Submission, you will be entered into the applicable Entry Period.
· Via Woobox: To enter via WooBox complete and submit the entry form as instructed to be eligible. Once you complete the entry form and upload your Submission, you will be entered into the applicable Entry Period.
All elements (i.e., Photo, entry form, personal information, Hashtag #ezy4life, Photo Caption, and/or description) of your entry (regardless of method of entry) are collectively referred to herein as the "Submission" or "Entry". Once you enter your Submission, your entry is considered final and may not be modified. Only Submissions entered via any of the aforementioned methods of entry will be accepted.
By entering your Submission, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive many Submissions in this Contest and that such other Submissions may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to your Submission and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future that any Submission (including but not limited to: any caption, photograph, and/or ideas) accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Sponsor, the Judges, their affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees and agents may be similar to or the same as your Entry. Contestants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Judges, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents do not have now, nor shall any of them have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory or otherwise, with respect to the non-infringement or protection of any copyright, trademark, patent, or any other claimed right or interest in and to Contestant's Submission. By entering a Submission, each Contestant agrees that he or she has no right to bring (and covenants not to bring) any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind of nature whatsoever relating to the Contest or the Submission against the Sponsor, the Judges, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and any individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Contest.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of EzyDog Pty. In the case of multiple hashtag entries only the first submission will be eligible, with any further submissions from the same profile to be disregarded.
7. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Regardless of the method of entry, each Submission must comply with the following "Submissions Requirements".
· Be an original Photo;
· Contain a Photo Caption describing the Photo's content and story behind the Photo;
· Be the original creating of the entrant and solely owned by entrant;
· Not have been previously published; and
· In addition, Photo must not include any unauthorized third party intellectual property, general property or products.
Additionally, a Submission cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or person's personal or proprietary rights. Photos may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other companies or people; contains prominent use of trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others as determined by Sponsor or advertise or promote any brand or product not found/seen at EzyDog Pty; contains any personal identification (other than as provided on the entry form); contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, with limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permissions; communicated messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or Sponsor's image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules or the Contest, Photo will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original.
The name of the “authorized account holder” associated with any given email address will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorised account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. Winner Selection & Notification:
All eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by a panel of representatives of the Sponsor ("Panel"or "Judge(s)"). The Panel will review the top twenty (20) photos with the highest votes and will score each of these twenty (20) eligible entries based on the following judging criteria (collectively, "Judging Criteria"):
· How the Photo relates and captures the EzyDog lifestyle
· How is the clarity of Photo/technical resolution
· How original/creative is the entry
· Overall impression of the entry
Based on the Panel's review, the four (4) highest scoring eligible entries from the top twenty (20) entries will be deemed the prize winners. In the event of a tie, all tied entries will be re-judged by an additional Judge selected by Sponsor who, using the Judging Criteria, will break the tie. Grand Prize winner does not depend on number of votes. The panel will review all photos submitted and choose the photo that they feel best represents the EzyDog lifestyle and following the above criteria. Sponsor decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner via direct message to their Instagram account or email provided in entry submission.
Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered with within five (5) days following the winner selection or through direct message for those whom entered via Instagram. EzyDog Pty shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any
and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Prizes: After the “contest Period” is over, one (1) winner will receive their choice of any 4 EzyDog products every year for the duration of their dog’s life. This timeline is capped at being no more than 10 years after the ‘contest period’ is over. The total sum of the 4 prizes must not total more than 250AUD/200USD retail value per year, or the equivalent in the winner’s local currency. All 4 products must be ordered in a single order.
After the “contest Period” is over, one (1) winner will receive their choice of any 3 EzyDog products as a one-off prize. The total sum of the 3 prizes must not total more than 200AUD/150USD retail value, or the equivalent in the winner’s local currency. All 3 products must be ordered in a single order.
After the “contest Period” is over, one (1) winner will receive their choice of any 2 EzyDog products as a one-off prize. The total sum of the 2 prizes must not total more than 150AUD/125USD retail value, or the equivalent in the winner’s local currency. All 2 products must be ordered in a single order.
After the “contest Period” is over, one (1) winner will receive their choice of any 1 EzyDog product as a one-off prize. The total sum of the prize must not total more than 100AUD/100USD retail value, or the equivalent in the winner’s local currency.
The Sponsor determines the prize that will be awarded. The winner is solely and individually responsible for all applicable Federal, State, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any Prize. Prize award is non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed, except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another of the same or greater estimated retail value. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all respects relating to the Contest. Prizes may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winners. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. With limited exceptions, the Prize will be fulfilled within 8 weeks following the end of the Contest Period. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, stolen, or unsuccessful efforts to deliver Prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EzyDog Pty to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Limit: one (1) Prize per person, Facebook account, Instagram account, Twitter account, email address, family and/or household for the duration of the Contest Period. Odds of winning vary based on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that EzyDog Pty, anyone acting on behalf of EzyDog Pty or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute,and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
11. Terms: EzyDog Pty reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, EzyDog Pty may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by EzyDog Pty. EzyDog Pty reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms &Conditions.
EzyDog Pty has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, EzyDog Pty reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permittedby law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from EzyDog Pty. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless EzyDog Pty and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF US AND Idaho, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Photo Contest is EzyDog Pty. PO BOX 293 Elanora, Queensland, Australia 4221